"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Sup all, my name's "roofus" :D

Major fan of emulation, part time coder, part time school (Cal Poly SLO, CA USA) for now). Sometimes I even get to play games on emulators. :D

I've owned an NES, original gameboy, N64, and Xbox. I've had plenty of games for the rest, and only 2 xbox games for the xbox (the rest are all applications and emulators)

As far as coding goes, I've been doing it since I was six and I'm 18 now, so I guess that's quite a while. Started in masic, moved to C, C++, learned Pascal from a friend in high school for fun, buncha flavors of ASM (x86, z80, 68k), Java, and have since gone on to too many others to list. I just finished writing my first microprocessor, and I'm hooked :) I still write mini win32 apps for fun though.

Anyways, if anyone needs any computer help, or has a project to work on, or whatever... yeah, go ahead and ask.

roofus

Hello people names SeMTeX

I'm aged 18 and started on emus and roms 5 years back

I own a NES, SNES, GENESIS, PS1, PS2, GC and PC

When I first started playing on roms i was hooked on ZSNESW (Thanx to crono trigger, seiken densetsu 3 and mario) months after that i played on more arcadey games so in came neoragex and kawaks.

actually im quite new to kawaks (so plz dont pick on me!!!)

ne ways

this is a cool site, keep it up :D

SeMTeX

This is Juniel, I'm from South Korea, currently in New Zealand to attend University

I'm now 18 and stumbled in here looking for Samsho5...( i have it now thx people)

Hope things go well for this site and uh...how do you go up a rank( what i mean is

how do you go from a member->premium member->user admin..)??

what up guys, i have some (i really stress the word some) experience with roms + emulators. ive been intrigued ever since i had dial up, starting off with nes and snes games. since then ive been into fighting/neogeo and gba games.

nice to see an english site thats into the emulation scene. (ive come across tooo many spanish sites haha)

peace,

arjay

Hi, my name should be on the right-hand side over here, and I'm currently on team Shadowblade on Kaillera.

I'm from S. Korea, and I am currently going to a college in Idaho...

I have a little bit of experience in roms (nothing compared to some of you, of course), and I love SNK, Samurai Shodown being my favorites.

I stumbled upon here looking for SS5, but I think I like the atmosphere here ^^

I'm looking forward to discussing with everyone here!