"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

Hey, my name is AntiWinner22.

I have a Master System, Genesis, 32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, and a XBOX. My favorite developer/publisher is the mighty SEGA.

Right now I am into Kawaks. I used to be infatuated with Gens, Visual Boy Advance, Koyote, and ZNES. Right now I am playing on Kaillera with all the Metal Slug games.

That's me in about 10 seconds. Well, anon.

hey im new here!

ive been playing neogeo for a long time though.

im trying to learn all i can. when i have figured everything out, i will

assist others in any way possible!

:D

Wassup all....Glad to be a member of theis board.

I came here 'cause some romshare peeps up in here. Wassup romshare friends.

I like this board because you can talk about games without restrictions so to speak, but I'll always follow the rules.

ok, here's all you need to know for the ones tht don't know

I'm not new, but I've been here a while and the time has come to introduce myself

Hello, my first name is Albert. I am 16 yrs old, I'm dark, short(5ft 7in), fat(227lbs), and I'm stupid. I was born here in El Centro California. I am dark because I come of heavy mexican descent. I speak spanish, used to be fluent, but puberty destroyed my fluency or..something. I am not really a happy person, nor am I a sad person...I'm just....so so. So if you talk to me on Direct Connect and ask "how ya doing" I'll just say "so so".

So..I'll end this by expressing how much I truly care about each and every one of you

Little late for me, but eh i can still vouch for it :)

Well maybe the old retro member here would of know me by now, of course, I.. magnis, the co-owner of 1emulation, I'm also the owner of the Direct Connect network withheld right in this very site: €mü-Ñëtwø®k, a sector and a unique community of direct connect hub only features games and emulation relating. You might not know, but Direct Connect is the place for all your source.. if you want roms or ISOs, its the best place to gather ;). A fact is, Im sure most of you think that my appearence is so slim, that you barely recongnize that Im here lol. ok ok... I used to spend all of my spare time working with this site, then I was became so addicted to direct connect, that i devoted most of my time there instead of here.. posting, helping, supporting.. for that I apologize. I'll try to make the best of myself to do all the things I have in my spare time, and spend with u guys, thats a promise I can keep :D;):D