"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

I'm Feyd. I've always been emu-curious. Would dabble in it here and there. Just recently became entranced with Neo Geo emulators, love 'em to death.

In a quest to further my knowledge of how different emulators work, I stumbled upon this forum. What I found was a wealth of information that has helped me to get several emulators running much slicker, along with solving various rom related issues.

My other interest, and my largest, are Transformers. I live, eat, breathe and sleep TFs. If only there were a good Transfomers fighting game. :D

When it comes to video games, I love all Neo Geo games. Ever since I was 12 years old (26 now), I had always wanted a Neo Geo home console. I think, after 14 years, it was time I treated myself to the games I loved in the arcade and the games I wished I could spend more time with. I also have a raging obsession with Bemani (DDR, Beatmania IIDX, Guitar Freaks).

Okay, enough rambling! You all rock! OPs, mods, members and noobs. Keep it all together and keep the community alive!

other interest, and my largest, are Transformers.  I live, eat, breathe and sleep TFs.  If only there were a good Transfomers fighting game. :D

The closest thing to a Transformers fighting game would be Gundam Wing - Endless Duel on the SNES. But this is beside the topic.

Hiys all, thought i would post here now i spotted the topic....lol

Well i am reasonably new to Neo emus, but have been a Capcom and Megadrive emu-head for ages....My PC is slowly getting taken over by Emu, and i had to uninstall all my Ghost recon mods to make some room for my Neo Geo stuff.

Current fav Emulators and most used are Gens, Zsnes, MAME, Nebula and the fantastic Zinc.......

This site is awesome and big smiles to all.......hope you can help me out while i am here, and i hope to do as much as possible to help out too......

Hello everyone! I found this place when I was searching for samsho5 rom and I have to say this is the best emulation forum I have ever been to. You guys helped me get samsho5 and mslug5 :P Thanks a ton! I just hope I can help you guys out like you helped me out. Thanks again and I look forward to talking to all of you.

Edited by boofnasty

:P im kinda late on this thread i been on here for a little while

Name is J-dilla from Maryland but no relocated in Pittsburgh for school

im into mostly fighting game, releaves stress i always say, but i have and Neo geo ragex, snes gens, neo geo pocket and mame emulators and i alwasy try my best to get a good fightin game everythin now and then.

so tha me and that all mayne

<_< im kinda late on this thread i been on here for a little while

Name is J-dilla from Maryland but no relocated in Pittsburgh for school

im into mostly fighting game, releaves stress i always say, but i have and Neo geo ragex, snes gens, neo geo pocket and mame emulators and i alwasy try my best to get a good fightin game everythin now and then.

so tha me and that all mayne

Hey,Where's Maryland?