What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

last night I watched:

I spit on your grave. a 70's revenge flick that wasn't as good as I had heard.

I also watched the Warriors for the 897th time and it's still 1000% win.

last night I watched:

I spit on your grave. a 70's revenge flick that wasn't as good as I had heard.

I also watched the Warriors for the 897th time and it's still 1000% win.

I fell asleep on the first movie you stated. I woke up during the cutting of the cock in the bathtub, then turned it off and went to my bed.

Beowulf

O man, so many mixed emotions came from this polished turd.

I enjoyed the attempt, I hated the butchering (OMFG that is NOTHING what Grendel should have looked liked from my perspective, having read both the Poem and the book itself he should have had many more obvious attributes, like HAIR) of everything. All the monsters are given (besides maybe a few glances here and there) pure demon traits, when they do in fact have human traits (the only one to show even the slightest of this to a point where it could be called effort was Grendel's mother). Not to mention the Dragon....omg, just no comment on the ending, that sh!t, was pathetic.

Now, if you step back, and actually look at the movie without regarding either the poem or the book, then you actually get a decent attempt at CGI art. I was actually un-aware of the time until after the movie went through an hour, only to realize it felt as if I was watching a filler episode of Naruto in where everything was "examined", however this examination served a purpose unlike the use of it in anime. Then I came to the realization again, that the plot moved forward for your average movie about a few inches forward, having already stuck you in the middle of no-where assuming you knew some of the sh!t that was going on.

If money is an issue, rent it, it's not worth a buy, I guarantee you that it will be more satisfying and a better option to just buy a copy of the poem (and "Grendel" book) in the end.

Seriously though, I'm glad I didn't waste $10 on a movie ticket when I was so hyped to see this in 07, I'm fuking glad I waited.

I watched Naked Fear last night........

uh, a chick gets duped into coming to a small new mexico town to strip. then kidnapped by a maniac who she was about to ho it out with for the first time. he drops her off in the middle of nowhere naked and hunts her down.

so for a good 30 minutes she is completely naked.

needlessly to say I give it 4/5

the first 40 minutes are useless, fast forward that sh1t to the kidnapping.

Twilightpostermedium.jpg

It was a little silly and cheesy at some points, but it did not ruin the movie for me. It's worth a look.

7.8/10

Trans3.jpg

Way to over the top to be enjoyable I felt. Acting was pretty bad too.

4.9/10

quantum_of_solace_pics_1.jpg

quantum of solace

Very very good movie. The best out of the three by far. Bond fans will not be disappointing at all.

9.2/10

The Forbidden Kingdom

Just don't take it seriously, and enjoy it. I was smiling through all the stunts, and the fighting. Went in the direction of anime with the story however, basic "Young boy goes through struggle and comes out the hero" sh!t. Needs more Jackie vs. Jet Li though :D.

WATCH IT! Worth a buy if you enjoy movies just because they have cool fights.

last night I watched Total Recall and the Boondock Saints, this morning I watched Stand by me. I've seen all 3 a bunch of times, Total recall had great effects for it's time and Stand by me is just a classic. Boondock Saints is just bad ass. my wife was watching La Bamba when I went to bed.