What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

what did you expect? 3 punisher movies and they still can't get it right, and it should be the easiest comic to convert to movies. but they manage to mess it up every time.

what did you expect? 3 punisher movies and they still can't get it right, and it should be the easiest comic to convert to movies. but they manage to mess it up every time.

Dolph Lundgren ruined my childhood!

LOL why?

The Punisher and Masters Of The Universe

lol masters of the universe, I forgot about that turd.

lessee, I watched New Jack City and The Manson Family this morning. and in a dark place the other night.

New Jack City is a classic I think, right up there with Juice and boyz in the hood for that whole 90's urban ghetto drama that was popular then.

The Manson Family was retarded. I've seen a lot of documentary on charlie manson and his family. this was not a doc. but a drama with horrid actors the only redeeming quality was there is A LOT of nudity and sex in it.

In A Dark Place was a pretty good ghost story. a remake of the movie the innocents. and based on the book, turning of the screw. it's got some unanswered questions at the end, and you are never told what is happening exactly. you are left to decide if it is a ghost story or a tale of mental breakdown.

just watched Green Street Hooligan and This is England.

This is England is a pretty powerful film about a young boy who loses his dad in the Faulkland war. with his mother having just as hard a time as him and not doing her best the boy is lost, he falls in with a gang of older skinheads and grows up way to fast.

Green street is just a movie about an american who visits England and gets wrapped up with a violent soccer gang. it's worth it to see Frodo kickin'ass.

just watched Green Street Hooligan and This is England.

This is England is a pretty powerful film about a young boy who loses his dad in the Faulkland war. with his mother having just as hard a time as him and not doing her best the boy is lost, he falls in with a gang of older skinheads and grows up way to fast.

Green street is just a movie about an american who visits England and gets wrapped up with a violent soccer gang. it's worth it to see Frodo kickin'ass.

I seen that too, its good movie and pretty much shows you what it was like in margaret thatchers britan.

And what it might turn into again in the next two years if this depression dont bugger off, this country is still paying for what she tried to do to us.

Anyway,

I watched iron man: Great movie 8/10

and

The forbidden kingdom with jackie chan and jet li, 7/10