What Movie Did you Just Watch?

GodPigeon

Riddley scotts "A good year"

I saw the trailer and it had russel crow in it so I thought "he is normally in great films" so I gave it a whirl.

It was a great film, the main character is a prick at first and bugs you somewhat - then he inherates a chateau in southern fucking france, when he gets there its all awesome and country side and shit like that.

He gets stuck there for a week - everyone woman in this film was beautiful I was so fucked off - all they do is sit around drinking fine red wine, riding motorbikes in he country side free as a bird - it was like watching my dreams for the future knowing i'll probably never get to do anything like that, tending to "vine yards" falling in love, eating awesome food...

What a fucking face rub... Assfucks.

Then I watched Jet LI In kiss of the dragon - pretty good.

Groundhog day - that movie is still the dogs bollocks.

Ned!!! PUNCH!

The maytricks reloaded - don't care what anyone says all the matrix movies ruled - some cheese in between but what the hell.

Young Guns. Haven't seen it in so long. it used to be a favorite of mine. still good but other westerns have come along that I like more.

Airheads. funny rock and roll movie.

Austin Powers (original) still way too silly funny. the other 2 weren't near as good.