Best Fighting Game Company

Ryuken

Which company makes the best fighting games  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

come to think about it. Capcom char. don't get new outfits

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come to think about it. Capcom char. don't get new outfits

What are you talking about. Their costumes change color, thats good enough for me -_-

/me like the multiple color choices in Guilty Gear X2. Ryuken, SCII doesn't suck, to say such a thing is blasphemy on your part. But alas, these are just opinions. :P

Edited by Agozer

it doesn't suck but it's easy to do combos

So r combos in KoF or Darkstalkers, but that doesn't mean the game is easy.

Soul Calibur II is definitely not easy to master. The gameplay would get rather monotonous if all moves would be simple, combos make SCII more enjoyable.

Although, I'm not too fond of games that rely on combos alone. i.e. Marvel vs. Capcom 1&2, Marvel vs. Street Fighter, X-Men...Don't get me wrong, I love these games as well, but there should be more to a game than simply mastering 20+ hitting air combos and juggles.

Edited by Agozer

i've only played SC for a few time and when i played i beat my friend (who owns the game) so i thought it was easy. but come to think of it maybe he just suck really bad

i've only played SC for a few time and when i played i beat my friend (who owns the game) so i thought it was easy. but come to think of it maybe he just suck really bad

Heh. You get the most out of fighting games when both players have equal skills. Besides, there's more to Soul Calibur II than just generic short combos.

really, i didn't pay much attention to it cuz i didn't care about since it's not my game but u've just made it sound like a good game but i'll have to spend sumtime to play it to see if it's really good