Best Fighting Game Company

Ryuken

Which company makes the best fighting games  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

capcom=best 2d

namco=3d ( yes not sega cuz ithe games r kinda slow)

Errr Capcom used to be the kings of 2D but their last good fighting game was SF3 3rd Strike....

And yes Namco is good but their games are no way near VF4 Evo.....

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If capcom's not the king of 2D then who is

the only good thing SEGA made is sonic but das not a fightin game tho it'll be kool to have a sonic fightin game and i'm not talking about crappy sonic battle i mean real fightin

capcom=best 2d

namco=3d ( yes not sega cuz ithe games r kinda slow)

Errr Capcom used to be the kings of 2D but their last good fighting game was SF3 3rd Strike....

And yes Namco is good but their games are no way near VF4 Evo.....

quite true. Yu Suzuki and SEGA's AM2 team are wizards. Got to give props to VF when it's due. Although, Nacom and Soul Caliburs/Tekkens are sweet as well. I don't really like ranking these companies, because all their games are good.

i can't name 1 but capcom's still da 2D king and SNK's game don't ever improve. almost all da KoF r da same. the only changes r char. and the layout

i'm tired of the hadoken....hadoken.... and yeah iori can beat the shi out of ryu, Even if he's evil. doesn't have shi on orochi.

SO YEAH  SNK 4 ME  :lol:

and "Psycho Ball!!!" or "Psycho barou!!" isn't annoying? What about "Kyougen!!"?

well when i'm in command of those characters i don't use projectiles

so yeah, thats a capcom thing anyways

If we're talking about just the games VF4 evo would be da best 3D game (ForceX told me how good it is, in some other section of the forum) but if we're talking about storyline then tekken would win

VF4 is a better 3D game for it's controls n graphics, but Tekken's got the better story n characters. ^_^

i ono bout that one dude. i mean, a guy with a cat head, lizards, bears...

:lol: yeah...i respect what u are sayin tho, mah frens love tekken.

o yeah, by the way, capcom makes better game music then any other fighting company. there is no way in hell that someone did not like the street fighter music. cmon now...lol  ^_^ its jus too damn good..

ummm.. i come from S.F BAY area, we got the most poppin club scenes here with hella KOF'ish style beats... and KOF music is knockin, capcom sf bgms make my stuff soft :lol:

so yeah, SNK beats off capcom in style, gameplay, music, story, and any other crap i missed.

ummm.. SNK wins B)

a Capcom and SNK fight is like a nintendo and sega fight

No1 will win