Best Fighting Game Company

Ryuken

Which company makes the best fighting games  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

come to think about it. Capcom char. don't get new outfits

Ryu will in SF4.

ooo let me guess....

different coloured gi?

or wait... he will have some zori tatami sandals...

:lol:

capcom needs to kick it @ shibuya for a little while if they want their characters to look decked out like SNK chars :lol::lol:

Decked out... hahah. Those 'decked out' characters r ridiculous. Read my previous post n u'll know what I mean.

And no, not just a different colored gi.

umm, you wanna go shoppin?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as for your fashion thing about KOF, thats what makes them better. SNK chars can look deck and sexy and still whip your ass and have enough time to hit the club. :lol:

chars on capcom need to stop shopping at sears and the discount rack @ JC penny and get with the program.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had to say this: SF4 is not even in production, nor is there even any plan to make the game. I'd love to think otherwise, but until I see an announcement from Capcom that they are in fact considering this, everything else is just rumors and wishful thinking. Again, if I'm wrong, provide a link with such announcements.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, Capcom started the whole fighter genre and made it popular. Yet over the years, they've slacked and grown lazy. In fact, they've pretty much given up on creating fighting games. Their last quality fighting game IMO was SF: TS.

Their only future involvements in the development of new fighting games is Sammy vs. Capcom, but even that, Sammy is charge of much of the production. And that's probably for the better since then we'd be guranteed that sprites won't be reused and we can be sure the grapics will be hi-res. Oh, and we can be sure that there'd be no JAZZ music in a fighter game -- *coughMarvelvs.Capcom2cough*.

You r incorrect. I dunno any links to it but i've gone through lenghty topics in other forums about SF4 with ppl who know all the details. It is in production n it's been slated for a release during Capcom's 20th anniversary, somewhere between 2005-2007.

come to think about it. Capcom char. don't get new outfits

Ryu will in SF4.

ooo let me guess....

different coloured gi?

or wait... he will have some zori tatami sandals...

:lol:

capcom needs to kick it @ shibuya for a little while if they want their characters to look decked out like SNK chars :lol::lol:

Decked out... hahah. Those 'decked out' characters r ridiculous. Read my previous post n u'll know what I mean.

And no, not just a different colored gi.

umm, you wanna go shoppin?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as for your fashion thing about KOF, thats what makes them better. SNK chars can look deck and sexy and still whip your ass and have enough time to hit the club. :lol:

chars on capcom need to stop shopping at sears and the discount rack @ JC penny and get with the program.

Well we all have our preferences. There's nothing wrong with certain fighters dressing that way, but when the entire game is composed of all original n new characters doing it it's just lame.

Just had to say this: SF4 is not even in production, nor is there even any plan to make the game. I'd love to think otherwise, but until I see an announcement from Capcom that they are in fact considering this, everything else is just rumors and wishful thinking. Again, if I'm wrong, provide a link with such announcements.

As I mentioned earlier in this thread, Capcom started the whole fighter genre and made it popular. Yet over the years, they've slacked and grown lazy. In fact, they've pretty much given up on creating fighting games. Their last quality fighting game IMO was SF: TS.

Their only future involvements in the development of new fighting games is Sammy vs. Capcom, but even that, Sammy is charge of much of the production. And that's probably for the better since then we'd be guranteed that sprites won't be reused and we can be sure the grapics will be hi-res. Oh, and we can be sure that there'd be no JAZZ music in a fighter game -- *coughMarvelvs.Capcom2cough*.

You r incorrect. I dunno any links to it but i've gone through lenghty topics in other forums about SF4 with ppl who know all the details. It is in production n it's been slated for a release during Capcom's 20th anniversary, somewhere between 2005-2007.

SF4 is not in production...the guy who made SF2 and SF3 has left capcom and capcom has said there is no plans for SF4....

after reading all these messages i'm convinced to agree with u guys that SNK does make better Fighting games than Capcom buy i still like capcom better than othe game companies

I enjoy SNK's characters with there unique styles of dressing. Terry's outfit is way cooler than Ryu's gi. I always found SF characters to be quite plain compared to KOF characters.

I think that SNK characters have more pazzaaz. But hey, that's just me and I'm a flocking idiot.

only char. i like from SF r ryu, ken and akuma(raging demon)

after reading all these messages i'm convinced to agree with u guys that SNK does make better Fighting games than Capcom buy i still like capcom better than othe game companies

A convert! Muahahaha! Good thing you converted or I would have to burn you at the stake!

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise. Surprise and fear. Our 2 cheif weapons."

A convert! Muahahaha! Good thing you converted or I would have to burn you at the stake!

"Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise. Surprise and fear. Our 2 cheif weapons."

http://data.classiccomedy.net/clips/mpspan...ition1short.wmv

SoulCalibur 2 is a test to see who can 100% combo you with cervantes or nightmare.

heres a typical sc2 match:

P1 picks character. P2 picks nightmare. P2 wins.

Tekken is the same way

P1 picks someone, P2 picks jin. P2 wins.

Virtua Fighter, there is no clear winner before the round even begins. matches take skill and finesse to play.  Just because someone picks akira or Lion doesnt automatically give them the match. Same thing goes for guilty gear.

both capcom and snk are guilty of reusing sprites, but capcom does it WAY more than snk. ryu hasnt even gotten a slight change to his outfit since the beginning. at least Kyo gets cosmetic updates to his sprite.

I can beat my friend even if he constantly uses Nightmare. Every character in SCII is strong in some areas and weak in others. Every character can be beaten just by changing the way you play.