Best Fighting Game Company

Ryuken

Which company makes the best fighting games  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

a Capcom and SNK fight is like a nintendo and sega fight

No1 will win

true... but it's just entertaining posting topics :lol:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VF4 is a better 3D game for it's controls n graphics, but Tekken's got the better story n characters. :P

i ono bout that one dude. i mean, a guy with a cat head, lizards, bears...

-_- yeah...i respect what u are sayin tho, mah frens love tekken.

The cat head symbolizes King's Mexican wrestling heritage, so it's not stupid. The lizard was genetic experimenting by Mishima Corp., run by Heihachi. The bear is for comic relief, originally inteded to kill Paul Phoenix, now he's just there for fun. Both games r good, I simply prefer Tekken cuz it's more stylish than VF4. But I do decree... VF4 is much more impressive besides those aspects. Still, it's not like sequals wont change in the future. :D

damn.. tekken... i remmeber back in HS after school my friends and I would have these little events called "TEKKENIZING" spend tons of cash getting better at tekken tag :P

my team was the mishima team, heihachi/kazyua

or if i was just showboating with my fiancée or to some noobs i'd pick kazuya and devil. no tag switch just some fancy morphing effects when you switch char since they are the same person :D

ah.. those were the days... when education was free -_-

I'm really glad they brought Lee Chaolan back in Tekken 4. He's dripping in style, a mothaf'ing PIMP!

But that reminds me, talks of 3D fighters. Soul Calibur is much more fun than both Tekken n VF. Anyone can play that game n have fun.

Soul Calibur sux no skills r needed to play that crap but the char. looks kool tho

Soul Calibur sux no skills r needed to play that crap but the char. looks kool tho

All game's require skill to play guy.

capcom=best 2d

namco=3d ( yes not sega cuz ithe games r kinda slow)

yes sega's VF series is slower paced. that's the point, it's not a button mashers game, like most other 3D fighters. It's more like chess. and it can get pretty fast paced. if you don't believe me get some videos of the best pai and lao players, it can go from "round one" to "game over" in a heartbeat.

although I holeheartedly agree with you about capcom but we'll never convince those SNK fanboys -_- J/K guys don't flame me with your l33t orochi powers. heheh

capcom=best 2d

yes sega's VF series is slower paced. that's the point, it's not a button mashers game, like most other 3D fighters. It's more like chess. and it can get pretty fast paced. if you don't believe me get some videos of the best pai and lao players, it can go from "round one" to "game over" in a heartbeat.

although I holeheartedly agree with you about capcom but we'll never convince those SNK fanboys -_- J/K guys don't flame me with your l33t orochi powers. heheh

Who really cares which is better n which isn't, as long as we enjoy what we experience. Capcom makes the better 2D fighters in my opinion, but SNK has Terry...

'Nuff said. :P

capcom=best 2d

Who really cares which is better n which isn't, as long as we enjoy what we experience. Capcom makes the better 2D fighters in my opinion, but SNK has Terry...

ur right but i like terry's desgin in the mask of the wolves

capcom=best 2d

ur right but i like terry's desgin in the mask of the wolves

Ya, I like both his looks. Just like I like Ryu's old look n probably his new one in SF4 too.

Edited by nyuuka

Terry is probably my 2nd least favorite SNK character, Slightly edged out by Benimaru. although terry did look kool in MotW in a kinda curt cobain way. my favorite SNK character is Vannessa.