Best Fighting Game Company

Ryuken

Which company makes the best fighting games  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

snk should put kof in mini form like that, that would be great.

I disagree...knowing as how most of the chicks are drawn(Mai), it would kinda be disturbing...well...they did make Morrigan mini, and that worked out fine.

the neo geo pocket games were in that super deformed style, albeit vary limited sprites.

o thats true.i forgot about the neo pockett.

well i mean the player target pocket fighter was for those who arent the hardcore street fighter players. girls mostly, kids, those who arent very good at tactical street fighter and for those who jus want to see somethin goofy for once. thats what i meant wen i sed snk should do sumthin like that for kof. jus for fun, and u kno, somethin to laugh about and somethin goofy to look at. give capcom the chance to do this for kof and i can already imagine some of the characters. =)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Sammy?  :lol:

They're still newb.

but they still make better fighting games than just about every company out there.

and sammy doesnt make the games. arc system works does.

That's a matter of opinion.

No Sammy?  :lol:

They're still newb.

but they still make better fighting games than just about every company out there.

and sammy doesnt make the games. arc system works does.

That's a matter of opinion.

this whole thread is a matter of opinion B) no matter what the poll outcome everyone is gonna still fiercly defend thier favorite company and franchise.

*caugh*capcom*caugh* ^_^

capcom=best 2d

namco=3d ( yes not sega cuz ithe games r kinda slow)

I fear this is gonna become a flaming war...:lol:

Anyways, Sega > Your Company ^_^

lets jus reassure that we are one happy family, and that every company is always better than the other. lets respect that..*ahem capcom* so yeah. hahah im just kidding. we all buds in here arent we?

we'r all buds if we all agree that capcom's da best 2d fightin game making company