Best Fighting Game Company

Ryuken

Which company makes the best fighting games  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I enjoy SNK's characters with there unique styles of dressing. Terry's outfit is way cooler than Ryu's gi. I always found SF characters to be quite plain compared to KOF characters.

I think that SNK characters have more pazzaaz. But hey, that's just me and I'm a flocking idiot.

hell yeah, that pazzazz makes it dope cookies.

and it has to deal with demographics as well, america is capcom owned. most teenage MTV watching kids prefer capcom cuz thats all america got, and mexico,south america and asia, hella SNK titles and shi* that's why there is a NEO GEO LAND, i never heard of a capcom land.

and shi* mexican people are the best @ KOF's everytime i fight a spanish person i seem to always lose. one of my frends who grew up in mexico used to tear up the MVS and shi* :lol: ::probably why he's hecka better than i am:: :blink:

and i think i read in a website, kof rankings. MEXICO #1 Korea #2 and japan #3

so it's like no wonder :-D

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and it has to deal with demographics as well, america is capcom owned. most teenage MTV watching kids prefer capcom cuz thats all america got, and mexico,south america and asia, hella SNK titles and shi* that's why there is a NEO GEO LAND, i never heard of a capcom land.

and shi* mexican people are the best @ KOF's everytime i fight a spanish person i seem to always lose. one of my frends who grew up in mexico used to tear up the MVS and shi*  :lol:  ::probably why he's hecka better than i am::  :blink:

so it's like no wonder  :-D

dude, I memmer one time my friend was playing this...what 8yr old kid, my friend is 16yrs old, both of them from Mexico, and my friend got owned badly.

The machine with kof2002 is always full...the only time I've seen a whiteguy playing is like....noon on a saturday when there's hardly anyone there.

and shi* mexican people are the best @ KOF's everytime i fight a spanish person i seem to always lose. one of my frends who grew up in mexico used to tear up the MVS and shi*  :lol:  ::probably why he's hecka better than i am::  :blink:

so it's like no wonder  :-D

dude, I memmer one time my friend was playing this...what 8yr old kid, my friend is 16yrs old, both of them from Mexico, and my friend got owned badly.

The machine with kof2002 is always full...the only time I've seen a whiteguy playing is like....noon on a saturday when there's hardly anyone there.

seriously, they're hecka good...

hell one of my good friends "mexican dude" schools me most of the time, not unless i remove my hair tie and whip him with my hair or move his joystick and press his buttons and do a SDM :-D

not unless i remove my hair tie and whip him with my hair or move his joystick and press his buttons and do a SDM  :blink:

heh heh...another down fall to of how ppl play here, if you were to do that and actually win (knowing that there's a whole mess of quarters laid out on the control panel symbolizing ppl waiting their turn to play the winner), you'd probably be kicked out of the arcade, yeah...apparantly we take it too seriously sometimes.

Seriously, I usually see ppl there playing forever and the current champ on average has about 50 wins unbeaten

Edited by Weirdanzeige

not unless i remove my hair tie and whip him with my hair or move his joystick and press his buttons and do a SDM  :blink:

heh heh...another down fall to of how ppl play here, if you were to do that and actually win (knowing that there's a whole mess of quarters laid out on the control panel symbolizing ppl waiting their turn to play the winner), you'd probably be kicked out of the arcade, yeah...apparantly we take it too seriously sometimes.

Seriously, I usually see ppl there playing forever and the current champ on average has about 50 wins unbeaten

ha ha, beat by 50... I eat local champs for breakfast :lol:

not unless i remove my hair tie and whip him with my hair or move his joystick and press his buttons and do a SDM  :P

ha ha, beat by 50... I eat local champs for breakfast :blink:

That's what they all say. :lol:

only char. i like from SF r ryu, ken and akuma(raging demon)

For the last time, AKUMA ISNT EVIL! He's already powerful, he just uses 1/3 of his power so he doesn't kill anyone who isn't worthy enough to die. Shin Gouki, is when he uses all his power

You r incorrect. I dunno any links to it but i've gone through lenghty topics in other forums about SF4 with ppl who know all the details. It is in production n it's been slated for a release during Capcom's 20th anniversary, somewhere between 2005-2007.
The man behind SF2 and 3 left. The team wants to make a new one, with a completely new cast(or rehashes of SF3 and more new characters and FOR CHRIST SAKE, STORY thats CANONABLE!), then everyone will 8itch on why [character] isn't in the game. Christ, get over it, Chun-Li, Ken, Ryu and Gouki is all we need. Everyone else could go on with their lives (although seeing Cammy against Ibuki I would like :P)

only char. i like from SF r ryu, ken and akuma(raging demon)

For the last time, AKUMA ISNT EVIL! He's already powerful, he just uses 1/3 of his power so he doesn't kill anyone who isn't worthy enough to die. Shin Gouki, is when he uses all his power

You r incorrect. I dunno any links to it but i've gone through lenghty topics in other forums about SF4 with ppl who know all the details. It is in production n it's been slated for a release during Capcom's 20th anniversary, somewhere between 2005-2007.
The man behind SF2 and 3 left. The team wants to make a new one, with a completely new cast(or rehashes of SF3 and more new characters and FOR CHRIST SAKE, STORY thats CANONABLE!), then everyone will 8itch on why [character] isn't in the game. Christ, get over it, Chun-Li, Ken, Ryu and Gouki is all we need. Everyone else could go on with their lives (although seeing Cammy against Ibuki I would like :P)

K'dash, aren't u at SNK-Capcom.com too? Haven't u read the threads where TAS pointed out what's going on behind SF4? I said earlier it was slated for a 2005-07 release which was wrong, it's 2007-08. The story IS canonable, like I said at the end of Ryu's SF3:3rd Strike ending he goes into training under Oro's supervision. In SF4 he'll have a new look n new fighting style because of this training. And supposedly Ryu was the only returning pre-SF3 character to return. Now, I don't know if this news of the guy behind SF2 n 3 leaving was recent or before I read all this stuff at SNK-Capcom.com, but I haven't seen any threads stating him leaving, so I don't know when it happened. Anyhoo, i'm pretty sure I saw u on that forum too... I think.

K'dash, aren't u at SNK-Capcom.com too?  Haven't u read the threads where TAS pointed out what's going on behind SF4?  I said earlier it was slated for a 2005-07 release which was wrong, it's 2007-08.  The story IS canonable, like I said at the end of Ryu's SF3:3rd Strike ending he goes into training under Oro's supervision.  In SF4 he'll have a new look n new fighting style because of this training.  And supposedly Ryu was the only returning pre-SF3 character to return.  Now, I don't know if this news of the guy behind SF2 n 3 leaving was recent or before I read all this stuff at SNK-Capcom.com, but I haven't seen any threads stating him leaving, so I don't know when it happened.  Anyhoo, i'm pretty sure I saw u on that forum too... I think.

I vist them regularly, but I'm not registered(although guest posting a few times) (For those, I'm not Mr. Wizard :P)

You r incorrect.  I dunno any links to it but i've gone through lenghty topics in other forums about SF4 with ppl who know all the details.  It is in production n it's been slated for a release during Capcom's 20th anniversary, somewhere between 2005-2007.

Look, this topic -- SF4 (as well as others)-- comes up every so often in fighting game forums. And in these discussions, you always have people who make bold claims that such-and-such is coming out next week/2010/whatever. This usually results in fanboys jumping in saying how that is SOO cool (!) and how they'd wish such-and-such characters would be in it, then next thing, you have some people making up fanfiction along the side on how they think the plot would turn out. And everyone is all very very excited about it. It's the same deal over and over; see it all the time.

But in the end, the bottom line is, do these posters making bold claims/predictions have any evidence (links, etc.) of the company making an official statement that this is indeed the case, or even a possibility that a certain game may be considered for future development is fine -- so long as it's a comment made by people working for that company. Anything else is just pure wishful thinking.

Sorry, I never fall for such hype when there isn't even a mention of SF4 from Capcom, or even that they're considering it.

Yeah, I'm not believing anything about Street Fighter 4 unless Capcom says something. Sure, they might working on it in secret to surprise us on the anniversary, but I'll wait till there is official conformation to start talking crap about the plot and everything.