Best Fighting Game Company

Ryuken

Which company makes the best fighting games  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

o yeah, by the way, capcom makes better game music then any other fighting company. there is no way in hell that someone did not like the street fighter music. cmon now...lol  :lol: its jus too damn good..

my favorite was the musik from Street Fighter Zero 2 and 3 ^_^

I have always liked snk over any fighting game company.

aside from art of fighting, breakers, world heroes, none of those were made by snk.

last blade 2, garou, and king of fighters is better than anything capcom can ever produce. the only good fighting games capcom has produced are alpha 3 and third strike (which is near perfection)

Capcom vs snk 2 was just garbage. 44 characters, who cares. pick sagat and blanka and youre done with the game. snk isnt like that. snk games are way more balanced (cheese bosses aside, because even capcom is guilty of that).

as said before alpha 3 and third strike are prob the most balanced games capcom has produced.

capcom doesnt make bad fighting games per say, but i dont think theyre nowhere near as good as people think. capcom makes games that people can pick up and play. i will play some capcom games occassionally, but when i want to be serious about a fighting game, ill play third strike, or king of fighters or guilty gear xx#R

I have always liked snk over any fighting game company.

aside from art of fighting, breakers, world heroes, none of those were made by snk.

last blade 2, garou, and king of fighters is better than anything capcom can ever produce. the only good fighting games capcom has produced are alpha 3 and third strike (which is near perfection)

Capcom vs snk 2 was just garbage. 44 characters, who cares. pick sagat and blanka and youre done with the game. snk isnt like that. snk games are way more balanced (cheese bosses aside, because even capcom is guilty of that).

as said before alpha 3 and third strike are prob the most balanced games capcom has produced.

capcom doesnt make bad fighting games per say, but i dont think theyre nowhere near as good as people think. capcom makes games that people can pick up and play. i will play some capcom games occassionally, but when i want to be serious about a fighting game, ill play third strike, or king of fighters or guilty gear xx#R

WHAT!? NO STREET FIGHTER THE MOVIE? THAT WAS SUPER ELITE

OR HOW ABOUT SUPER GEM FIGHTER!!!!!!!!!???

B)^_^:lol:

Street Fighter the movie sucked balls! But wtf was wrong with Super Gem Fighter(Pocket Fighter)? that game was freakin' hilarious and wacky!^_^....especially with all the cameos....:lol:..and all the ppl in the background acting childishly

Edited by Weirdanzeige

Street Fighter the movie sucked balls! But wtf was wrong with Super Gem Fighter(Pocket Fighter)? that game was freakin' hilarious and wacky!B)....especially with all the cameos....:lol:..and all the ppl in the background acting childishly

Yea I know, But I couldn't think of any other capcom game so I went for the goofy ones ^_^

Street Fighter the movie sucked balls! But wtf was wrong with Super Gem Fighter(Pocket Fighter)? that game was freakin' hilarious and wacky!^_^....especially with all the cameos....:lol:..and all the ppl in the background acting childishly

sf the movie is jus another example of movies gone bad in the gaming world. the movie stunk like donkee poop anyways. pocket fighter was jus awesome. is awesome. snk should put kof in mini form like that, that would be great. so kudos to capcom! besides, pocket fighter was the one game that me and mah dates can play...

snk should put kof in mini form like that, that would be great.

I disagree...knowing as how most of the chicks are drawn(Mai), it would kinda be disturbing...well...they did make Morrigan mini, and that worked out fine.

snk should put kof in mini form like that, that would be great.

I disagree...knowing as how most of the chicks are drawn(Mai), it would kinda be disturbing...well...they did make Morrigan mini, and that worked out fine.

the neo geo pocket games were in that super deformed style, albeit vary limited sprites.