Best Fighting Game Company

Ryuken

Which company makes the best fighting games  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Capcom started it all in terms of fighting games. All the more reason that it's sad how they've slacked and grown lazy over the years when it comes to their fighters. In fact, they pretty much stopped focusing on producing fighters. It's probably better that way, cuz the way they've been going, the quality has gone down in their fighters, and sloppiness has gone up.

MvC2, worst music in any fighter -- who the hell puts jazz in a fighter?! The tunes in their old SFII were good though.

I vote for Arc System. Yeah, it's not mainstream like Capcom (and it wasn't even included in the poll!), but currently in terms of fighters, they're off to a great start. And with Sammy as publisher, and seeing as how they've been very productive as of late in terms of fighters -- it's probable that they'll take over the reign in the fighter genre in the near future.

Edited by Captain FuKu

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SC is knowing how to use the characters respective weapons. The game is a test of knowledge, because it's mixing up yur moves, countering n overwhelming yur opponent that makes the game skillful.

I see. but i still don't like it as a 3d game i like it cuz they use weapons.

i can't name 1 but capcom's still da 2D king and SNK's game don't ever improve. almost all da KoF r da same. the only changes r char. and the layout

You cannot say Capcom is the King of 2D when you cannot name a game to back that statement up....

i can't name 1 but capcom's still da 2D king and SNK's game don't ever improve. almost all da KoF r da same. the only changes r char. and the layout

You cannot say Capcom is the King of 2D when you cannot name a game to back that statement up....

but u can't name da king of 2D tho. or can u?

Everyone of use has an opinion of which one is the best fighting game company. You say Capcom. That's fine, but other won't necessarily agree with you.

Everyone of use has an opinion of which one is the best fighting game company. You say Capcom. That's fine, but other won't necessarily agree with you.

If he tells me who he thinks the best 2D fighting game making company then it's okay for him to talk but he only says Capcom's not da king but didn't say who is da king tho

If he tells me who he thinks the best 2D fighting game making company then it's okay for him to talk but he only says Capcom's not da king but didn't say who is da king tho

ForceX voted for SEGA earlier because of Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution.

I don't consider anyone the Kings of 2D because there not many awesome 2D games that have been released recently....

But you consider Capcom the Kings of 2D...So I just wanted to know which is a recent 2D capcom release that didn't suck...

I don't consider anyone the Kings of 2D because there not many awesome 2D games that have been released recently....

But you consider Capcom the Kings of 2D...So I just wanted to know which is a recent 2D capcom release that didn't suck...

What is the most recent Capcom release btw?

I think SNK are the best. Capcom's fighting mechanics rely too much on projectiles and shoto-ish tactics. SNK has more satisfying in your face fighting. Capcom may have started it all off with lots of great, great games, but SNK has taken over the reigns now.