--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

double post :P ....oh well!

bp when you start looking at adding games would it be possible to have a look at these 2.

wyvern wings

G-stream

the drivers for these games are from newer mame releases.

wvern wings

http://www.mameworld.net/maws/romset/wyvernwg

G stream

http://www.mameworld.net/maws/romset/gstream

i know your not looking to add games just now but just thought i would ask once you start looking at drivers/fixes.

thanks as always.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no worries Fumanchu just wanted it done correctly.... sorry its not true aspect ration if slightly stretched to cover a bit more of the screen, the borders where a bit big on my 42inch in true aspect but it was 2 stretched so I corrected it but toned it down a little :)

its fine as it is bp no worries there,i do have maybe one request if its viable.

would it be possible to add advancemame2x filter,i usually dont use filters a lot but whenever i do this is the one i use as i just find it gives a clear and clean image on the screen.i am not to concerned about having every pixel with a sheen look i like the pixelated look and this filter just smoothes out the rougher edges.

if this could be a problem with the hd stuff your working on then its ok.

ok no worries bp,i am thinking about getting component cables for xbox as i found one for £7 brand new but im kind of holding back on it coz like i said i like the pixilated look,i should probably just buy it seeing as it is really cheap.

Hi there ! Maybe you should extend the WIDESCREEN option in order to consider rotated vertical (as it is now all right) AND horizontal NON ROTATED. That way: no need to switch the TV between 4:3 and 16:9 when "widescreen" is enabled and when we want to jump from a game (vertical rotated) to another one (horizontal) (taking care about about the aspect ration for horizontal games) !