--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... and to bring back some justice because of nice PM I've received: I don't code, I can't code, I've never coded anything!!!!! BritneysPairs is the only coder, that's his project, his baby, and I've never done anything on it ! I'm like you all, I just enjoy it !

If this makes troubles I'll quit the forum. Sorry and thanks for all.

No need to quit posting. I personally believe everybody's input, whether positive or negative, must be a good thing as it helps point out things that others may never have noticed. We all use the emulator for differing types of games and thats how it should be. I thought you were a coder, no one told me i just presumed as we seemed to share an interest in the lightgun games and you have nvrams to calibrate certain problematic roms. My own ignorance i suppose.

ps. Those nvram's then ?

bp with these different betas is it possible for me to keep my highscores as in transfer them over to the new biuld.

if so which file do i need to transfer over to the new biuld?

edit/also bp would it be possible to have a look at the nmk16.c driver at some point as there is a game called task force harrier,it emulates no problem but you cant get any control at all with the plane.i tried remapping on screen but no luck.i think this is maybe a driver issue.

http://www.mameworld.net/maws/tharrier

Hello

I wish help you to test this fantastic project :D

For me xBox 1 is the best support for emulation ... that's not good that all others project are stoped on this support ;)

Thanks for your work...

I can't MP nobody to have the BETA, but you can Mail me ? :D

The Best version of mame on xbox yet

I do have two issues though, When i enable 720p support in the ini file coinops only uses about 1/4 of my screen the rest is a distorted mess. I have no idead if its CoinOPS or my tv. The second issue is that Outrun complains about missing roms i have a full 0.129 set what would be the easiest way to fix that.

used to have 4:3 res tv, still do upstairs for the acorn electron and dreamcast. However the problem games then on a 4:3 res tv are still the problem games now on lcd widescreen nothing has changed despite which tv i use, ps hellsfury you quoted games you got to work ie op wolf alien 3 the gun etc, well sorry to p*** on your bonfire but they worked anyway and still do, try golly ghost or jurassic park, steel gunner 1 or 2 on any tv you wish with either a laser gun or standard light gun the results are the same, trust me. Your not using a joypad to play then are you ?

dude, i didn't quote $hit, i don't even own a light gun, so i don't know what the hell your talking about.. maybe your talking about my carbon copy XxHellsFuryxX

i'm not sure what he's talking about either, lmao. I have never stated anything like that, i havent played any lightgun games or tried on mame xbox in a long time.

I am just now getting around to starting to test this out. Been off an on at home and things are really busy atm. I can say one hell of a job you are doing bp. Im really liking what i see so far. :P

HF-

720p support isnt finished or skinned its just for test and outrun works fine did you use the dats from CoinOPS gold or any other build?

Im sorry about cba.gy he maybe right and I could probably help but he needs to be like stf and explain and prove stuff in a level headed way, I dont have time for conflict it slows me down.

I have just finish to test this version and it is excelent :P

All is excelent lol

My two ideas are :

- If possible, Add the "2xsai Super Eagle" filter for better graphics on HD TV LCD or VIDEOPROJECTOR.

With the advanced setting it is less blur but ... not like with this filter ...

- The option to SAVE and LOAD STATE is excelent too, because when we can't finish a game, we can save to finish it an other time ... i love this :D

But, the keys are not very good places ... i think, to make it easyer, use BACK and LEFT+RIGHT TIGER and the save button slot A, B or C.

Use the RIGHT THUMB CLIC is not a good idea because it is already use for an other setting :(

What do you think ?

It is possible ?