--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont know about that idea stf but im really happy with the way it is and personally i dont think that is really needed stf?it justs sounds like its overcomplicating things when its good as is.but maybe other people can put their opinions forward.

just my 2 cents. :)

i dont know about that idea stf but im really happy with the way it is and personally i dont think that is really needed stf?it justs sounds like its overcomplicating things when its good as is.but maybe other people can put their opinions forward.

just my 2 cents. :)

I'm really happy of this too Fum :( , it could be just a + ! No more TV remote in the hand !

I had it this way at the start and I dont like it... I lose to much of my screen in 16x9 right now its setup for 4x3 and it looks ok in 16x9 to me except for rotated games so I added a switch. Rotated games when they are all rotated I wont really be supporting it works fine and I fixed the bug where it rotated vert and horizontal games in oposite directions but no one used it for a monitor on it side... it had / has so many bugs and ive never seen them noted.

Added Artwork enable/disable (also cause im nice add artwork doesnt work if screen is rotated :) ) as its silly then.... and thinking of adding 300 odd artwork files for people thanks to hellsfury

added in Horizontal games Aspect Correction for widescreen switch as well

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Also public Beta is looking unlikely now as its not achieving anything...except getting mame questions. Ill do an internal BETA but probably not a public one. Unless the public can really help

Hey BP,

Glad to see the project is doing so well still!

Sometimes its hard to know exactly what it is to test this for you. I can play games and have lots of fun and it works!

maybe if there is a certain area you want looking into or if you could explain what it is you want us to do? Im not as good with this stuff as you by a long shot but I like to think I pick things up quick and have a logical mind.

If there is anything I can do to help (have a beta 3 at the moment) other than playing games then please let me know because so far I can't find fault with the program. Maybe im just not using it in such a complicated way but I really would like to give something back as im sue a lot of us do but just don't know how?

Anyhow grateful as always maybe not good enough to help but willing if you ask/explain what I should be doing...

Take Care :)

Edited by sbpaabck

Also public Beta is looking unlikely now as its not achieving anything...except getting mame questions. Ill do an internal BETA but probably not a public one. Unless the public can really help

Hey BP,

Glad to see the project is doing so well still!

Sometimes its hard to know exactly what it is to test this for you. I can play games and have lots of fun and it works!

maybe if there is a certain area you want looking into or if you could explain what it is you want us to do? Im not as good with this stuff as you by a long shot but I like to think I pick things up quick and have a logical mind.

If there is anything I can do to help (have a beta 3 at the moment) other than playing games then please let me know because so far I can't find fault with the program. Maybe im just not using it in such a complicated way but I really would like to give something back as im sue a lot of us do but just don't know how?

Anyhow grateful as always maybe not good enough to help but willing if you ask/explain what I should be doing...

Take Care :)

public beta 4 sent to you :(

[quote name='BritneysPAIRS' date='Jan 31 2009, 12:32 PM' post='300772'

added in Horizontal games Aspect Correction for widescreen switch as well

Rocks with Mortal Kombat, suits with the original aspect ration :(

Thanks "Hellboy" too !!! :)