--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F.A.O. stf

Did those 720p Ignite skins ever see the light of day ?

Cause when exiting a game back to the rom selection screen after playing in 720p the screen is top left quadrant (as your probably aware).

STF I fixed darius games (if you turn on aspect ratio correction the game senses its not correct and stretchs it across more monitors... but with this option off its all good..I cant fix this as its in the roms by looks) and also the small start menu is now redone and a bug that has allways been there for the virtual keyboard... the sizing was allways wrong. If you want to include these fixs in final beta MSN me before release.

STF I fixed darius games (if you turn on aspect ratio correction the game senses its not correct and stretchs it across more monitors... but with this option off its all good..I cant fix this as its in the roms by looks) and also the small start menu is now redone and a bug that has allways been there for the virtual keyboard... the sizing was allways wrong. If you want to include these fixs in final beta MSN me before release.

Yes I do BP, as it's a final beta it's better if fixed !! :) , people will enjoy it better and that is your wish !!!

All the big work could be hidden behind the small bad details that people will only see :banghead: !

(Darius is better in full screen, so is ninja Warriors (ninjaw). We can't really see the action with only one screen instead of 3. In the fullscreen version, we can play with the screensize adjustment to get manually a cool aspect ratio).

MSN !!

(I keep a MSN dialog opened all day waiting for you, just leave the files or a message)

Edited by stf

Hi BP,

Finally had a chance to test this (beta 6) been busy (like you guys releasing betas faster than I could install :banghead:)

I think the new menus are a vast improvement, I see you have included many more options as requested in seperate and this thread so no doubt happy ppl out there.

Took me a short while to figure out you need to press in both thumbsticks for the hidden rompath settings etc but now I have the hang of it i like that also.

I had a little trouble getting to the save feature as it seemed to bring up both save and volume at the same time so I couldn't see the save options properly (i.e. slot a,b,x,y) but I understand this feature doesn't work for every game anyway so no big loss I think I may be pressing the buttons wrongly will try again tonight,

noticed a couple of little spelling errors will check tonight after work and detail them if you like (not sure if you are bothered about this)

suggestions:

1/option of qwerty keyboard when entering rompath? - not important enough I guess?

2/ability to browse to rompath when choosing via hidden option? - this might help people who have trouble pointing to their rompath as the alternative is to have prior knowledge of the exact rompath. (it happens!)

3/an option to select screenshots folder in a similar way to the rompath selection method via advanced settings?

4/ability to change controller function shortcuts - e.g. save, load, pause etc with an option to restore to default.

I really love the new beta - its slick and fast however I noticed robocop 2 and a beatemup which name eludes me seemed to be playing too quickly if anything! is there an option to change CPU speed or something like that which has eluded me? I think I saw an option like this (was it CPU overclock) before but I can't remember where.

Thinking about it I think it was in the NEO-GEO settings but I couldn't find it last night - can you advise?

When this version is complete its gonna be mint!

Edited by sbpaabck

Qwerty options is not necessary according to me, you won't change your directories that often don't you think ?

The screenshot folder can be set in the paths menu now, same for titleshots, artwork, and removed games !

For the shortcuts enable the "Remap default controller" option (called differently in last beta) in the advanced settings page.

To get the CPU overclock functions: press BACK and Right Thumb Button ingame.

To set the neogeo games, launch your game, "remap this game", choose keys tor "test switch" and remap it to be able to enter the menu (freeplay, difficulty), same thing for CPS2 remap the service mode.

Edited by stf

Qwerty options is not necessary according to me, you won't change your directories that often don't you think ?

The screenshot folder can be set in the paths menu now, same for titleshots, artwork, and removed games !

For the shortcuts enable the "Remap default controller" option (called differently in last beta) in the advanced settings page.

To set the neogeo games, launch your game, "remap this game", choose keys tor "test switch" and remap it to be able to enter the menu (freeplay, difficulty), same thing for CPS2 remap the service mode.

Many thanks,

please consider the browse to rom folder option - I think this could be useful, maybe same for screenshots/artwork?

Many thanks,

please consider the browse to rom folder option - I think this could be useful, maybe same for screenshots/artwork?

BP is doing that not me ! :banghead: but now we can change all the directories except for cfg & nvram !