--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

Oups .... scuse me, i haven't tested on HD mode with the SECRET ADVENCED SETTING lol

It is WONDERFULL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The games are beautifull, not blur on an giant screen of 2 meters lol

No "2xsai Super Eagle" filter requiered lol

Beautifull work guys :P

- Just change the Keys for the SAVESTATE and thats all lol

- Also, i don't understand one thing, before we can jump letters with Y + UP or DOWN !

Now it not possible, why do you remove this excelent option ?

BACK is here to change and sort roms ... Y is a good idea to move quickly on the roms ...

I will try to make you a SKIN for HD 720p, because have the menu just in the top left of the screen is not very beautifull lol

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, i know ... it's me ... more and more lol

I have try to make the 640x480 Skin on 1280x720 but it dosen't work :P

I have modify the PNG images and the SKIN.xml

I stop my work because, i can see that it use my new PNG but always in the left corner of my screen lol

Like i do nothing ...

I will stand up for a correction of this BUG ...

Edited by darknior

But, the keys are not very good places ... i think, to make it easyer, use BACK and LEFT+RIGHT TIGER and the save button slot A, B or C.

Use the RIGHT THUMB CLIC is not a good idea because it is already use for an other setting :D

You can remap them if they don't suit you, enable "default remapping" in hidden settings and access the ingame menu for that.

- Also, i don't understand one thing, before we can jump letters with Y + UP or DOWN !

Now it not possible, why do you remove this excelent option ?

BP has thought about a better way: just press left or right (instead of Y+up or Y+down) to jump to the next cat, next year, next letter, etc.... Don't you think it's easier ?

I will try to make you a SKIN for HD 720p, because have the menu just in the top left of the screen is not very beautifull lol

BP intends to skin it for his final Ignite, maybe you should read some older posts, mister darknior :P !

Edited by stf

Here are the screens of my begining work, we can see that i began to replace the icones and text on 1280/720 image, but the emulator does'nt display them correctly :D

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

Thanks "stf" for your help, i didn't know because the explain .txt in the archive of the BETA is empty :(

- I remap the KEYs "START+LEFT TRIGER+BLANC" for save and "BLACK" for load :P

It is more easyer to use i think ...

- For move in the menu with RIGHT and LEFT ... excelent !!!! lol

Where can I find a changelog of CoinOps, like all stuff added and modified since the old mameox084b?? I think that's like three years since I last updated a xbox mame emulator :P

Jump to the post page 21 "Jan 25 2009, 12:41 AM" (quote hellsfury beta4 released), and to the 1st post of this thread by Britneyspairs. :D

Edited by stf

Could i request from the team a default.xbe with its own unique save directory ie: TDATA/coinopsgun / lightgun as i wish to burn a lightgun CDX disk with house of the dead 3, silentscope complete and Ignite with just gun games. I dont any of my settings to interefere with the arcade version of Ignite.

PS. Public Appology

I owe an appology to HellFury, i said he quoted some bad info, which is not true, i researched every page on the forum till i found what i was looking for and it turned out to be a diffrent member. Its my mistake i must have read the wrong name to a different post.

Edited by cba.gy

So far I've run across no major issues. I love the ability for rotation of side-scrollers also. Can't imagine the coding issues for that :P . I had one minor issue with aspect ratio, but I think I caused it switching from 4:3 standard tv over to my 16:9 HD. It didn't last - reset itself, but like I said...I think it was me (NOT CoinOPS issue). Great job BP

720p support isnt finished or skinned its just for test and outrun works fine did you use the dats from CoinOPS gold or any other build?

Im sorry about cba.gy he maybe right and I could probably help but he needs to be like stf and explain and prove stuff in a level headed way, I dont have time for conflict it slows me down.

I dont have dats for coinOPS and im not sure where to get them

720p support isnt finished or skinned its just for test and outrun works fine did you use the dats from CoinOPS gold or any other build?

Im sorry about cba.gy he maybe right and I could probably help but he needs to be like stf and explain and prove stuff in a level headed way, I dont have time for conflict it slows me down.

I dont have dats for coinOPS and im not sure where to get them

the dats are inside your coinops folder,there should be 2 versions.