--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

little of topic:

The pm to a Beta should include, that a user has to delete T- and UDATA-Folder "babe000x". So a User never runs in a "Rom not found" issue, like me im Beta4 <_< I just overwrote the "old" T- and UDATA, but that didn't help. Every User who wants to try the "Beta" should know how to do it. If not he should use a Final.

Maybe BP should add an Option to restore the "Default Settings".

BTT:

Changing the Rom-Folders should be in the Settings, maybe in "Advanced Settings", but it should be there.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im looking at rom paths.... the first one will be locked and maybe one will be changeble. Dont need 4 of them. Anyways a new BETA is very close where every setting will need to be tested. As everyone has been changed in someway code wise. Not to user hopefully but it needs test. It should have Extra Rom Path Option in it. What about screenshot path? and then theres the new Title Shot path if the screenshot path is needed :) BETA out in the weekend.... there is quite a few changes new options new skin elements new features etc..... Big mod.

After this the tweaking of it so it works well is up to the community.... I need bug reports. Games that need virtual mem added or sound removed to work right, keymap changes, naming, manufacture etc changes, sensitivity changes how close I get it to not having to use and vmm or sound options is up to you guys

Good Luck you have 4 hours to suggest your opions on what paths re required and why

all good..... paths added as hidden settings.... documented in buttons nd features (push both thumbs in in settings) there is also a restore default paths button :) so you cn return to defaults.

sorry docummentation is bad the problem is in BETA its a moving target. BETA 6 has massive changes and is pretty much feature locked down. So now proper docummentation can happen ... who is up to write it ... I will supply help to whoever is. After BETA 6 its only bug fixing... 720p support and gloss. The complete setting reorg is done a list of changes in beta 6 are

reorg settings

add many new settings

redo screen sizing screen

add 10 times played option

add 100 times played option

new screenshots

artwork support and option

Game Screenshots or Title Shots support and option

new rotation overlays option

new position on list indicators option

new sensitivities

minor cat and fav tweaks

new skin features

slight reskinning gloss

new progress bars

new path settings

new path restore option

when ever you exit settings it will go back to basic settings

grouping of options into simlar types

widescreen options tweaked

autofire disconnection tweak

OSD pausing tweak

Buttons and Features updated

plus other tweaks across the code for optimisation and consistancy

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

was trying out the playchoice10 stuff out last night bp and so far so good but im going to have a proper playthrough tonight.prety cool stuff bp. :)

@bulge2 there is an option to play from a vertical monitor so that your controls are not rotated if that helps.

was trying out the playchoice10 stuff out last night bp and so far so good but im going to have a proper playthrough tonight.prety cool stuff bp. :)

It was just a little present for you (to test) because you talked about it earlier in the topic. (The cfg won't be released before beta 7). Some have been removed because non working or graphics issues. 47 of them are OK.

Edited by stf