--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

used to have 4:3 res tv, still do upstairs for the acorn electron and dreamcast. However the problem games then on a 4:3 res tv are still the problem games now on lcd widescreen nothing has changed despite which tv i use, ps hellsfury you quoted games you got to work ie op wolf alien 3 the gun etc, well sorry to p*** on your bonfire but they worked anyway and still do, try golly ghost or jurassic park, steel gunner 1 or 2 on any tv you wish with either a laser gun or standard light gun the results are the same, trust me. Your not using a joypad to play then are you ?

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to create a roms2 folder to fit the rest of my 5000 roms.

I did that .But it still won't recognize all my roms.I looked for the ini file in the hopes that i might have to edit it so that it can see the second folder.But there is no ini file.

What am i doing wrong?

Why won't it detect all my roms?It only adds just over 3000 of them.Alot of games are missing.

SF2MJ look in the ini file which has to be there or it wont run :lol: its babe0002/tdata/mamedox.ini something like that.

Fum I actually have done some work on optimising my build and although its small I have made some improvements in framerate smoothness etc.

Also Ill be getting Crystal games working soon hopefully right now I have a big memory leak but should be in BETA5, is there any other features you use in HK version most to me are clutter. People say aspect ratio but its badly setup IMO for starters its just correct for 4x3 not 16x9 or 1280x720 also when you stretch for full screen it shouldnt do that to the horizontal games in my option.

Also did you try the fix aspect ratio for widescreen (sorry I made it slightly longer than true fix for widescreen is but I wanted to maintain just a little more of the screen :D ) fum if your using a widescreen?

I sorted it out.Just before i got your message i found the mameox.ini file to edit lol.

Thanks alot for all your hard work.

Only problem i am having is getting the raiden games to work.

The only one that works for me is raiden 1.

Also my mortal kombat 1 game seems to run in slow-mo.

As for the wide screen thing...it seems to look good on my lcd as it is.

What is the video enhance feature all about?

Does it change the graphics to 720p or something?

Edited by SF2MJ

@sf2mj the rom you need is raiden fighters 2(2000),if you want to play raiden2 or raiden dx then use pcsxbox19.as those 2 games are not emulated on pc either yet.

@bp there isnt any other options/features i can think of that i use but i will have a proper look later.

I tried to create a roms2 folder to fit the rest of my 5000 roms.

I did that .But it still won't recognize all my roms.I looked for the ini file in the hopes that i might have to edit it so that it can see the second folder.But there is no ini file.

What am i doing wrong?

Why won't it detect all my roms?It only adds just over 3000 of them.Alot of games are missing.

Don't forget the 4096 files per folder limit on the Xbox :lol:

... jurassic park, steel gunner 1 or 2 on any tv you wish with either a laser gun or standard light gun the results are the same, trust me. Your not using a joypad to play then are you ?

you won't believe it but the settings were made for joypad (so i can shoot the fullscren in jpark & opwolf3). But the case of using hardware lightgun is really interesting. I really think you should create a new thread talking about guns, so interest all guns users (and you seem to master your stuff). Steel gunners 1&2: shots only in the center of the screen, aren't they ? I don't know about lightguns, but thoses 2 games can't be played with a pad or a mouse in any PC version of mameui (we can target items but only shoot at the center of screen).

EDIT: Sorry i've just seen the thread !!!! good stuff !!

Edited by stf

NEW GAMES WE TWEAKED AND ADDED TO LIST (supplied in picture form and can be converted to PNG and will be sized aspected correctly for coinops)

********* http://www.thraxen.com/BritneysPAIRS/Gamepics.rar *************

Thanks a lot for the screenshots !

Now its very easy to add latest roms since coinops+ till Ignite verison.

(otherwise it took a lot of time to find out the newest games)