--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

Lightgun talks ar over cba.gy they look like easy fixes to calibration etc but I wont be doing it.... its to painfull support wise and things go wrong when you discuss such stuff. So Lightgun code is off the list of stuff to do or to discuss. Talk on your tread about it....see how far you can get and submit a patch

Please Remember for ignite you will only see lightgun as it is.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ROAD map now that BETA 5 is out

and BETA 6 is 50 percent done

BETA 6

* Reset Throttle when not in advanced mode

* Add Reset Times Played for this game

* Recolor Default Font gold colour (tamer gold)

* Add shader effects to highlighting bar (maybe animate the shader)

* Add real-time screen size display of Screen Size Adjustment

* Fix background colour of Screen Size Adjustment

* Change Progress Bar colour

* Fix skin sizing of window

* Add setting to show position on list ( 221/1225 Games )

* Add setting for Screenshots / Titles

* Add setting to disable onscreen favourite buttons

* Add setting to add an icon if autorotation is on

* Add setting to add an icon if autorotation will rotate that game

* Reorganise and rename Basic, advanced and hidden settings

* Bugfix

BETA 7

* Tidy up Screenshot

* Tidy up Categories

* Tidy up Names

* Tidy up Keymaps

* Tidy up vmm.txt

* Bugfix

BETA 8

* HD Support look at

* Video Preview look at

* Add Hidden keyremapping in the save

* Look at midway roll back

* Look at crystal driver and crystal driver speed hack

BETA 9

* Pretest Released to people in the know for Bugfix

* Pretest Released to people in the know for Cleanup

* Pretest Released to people in the know for Bugfix

* Pretest Released to people in the know for Cleanup……

CoinOPS IGNITE Volume 1 ( then onto driver stuff )

well ive had a chance to try out the new beta(prebeta6).

and its fukin awsome.

the aspect ratio mode for hori games is a good touch.sometimes when you play these games it can look a little blurred ,tried it out on rtype and garou.it just makes the sprites look that little sharper in my opinion.

the aspect ratio mode for vertical games again another nice touch,tried dodonpachi,esprade and super contra,i havent got any problems to report with that.

tried out the bezels with the vertical games,tried contra,dodonpachi and xevious.its pretty cool to have this option in the emu as i can see myself actually using this for say dodonpachi which i usually play rotated but with this its a good touch and looks great.

one bug i did find bp was that dodonpachi needed the vmm turned on when in the past,it would load up without this.didnt have any problems with esprade which uses the same arcade hardware.

actually my xbox crashed with dodonpachi and hung at a black screen if i didnt turn on vmm.

one bug i did find bp was that dodonpachi needed the vmm turned on when in the past,it would load up without this.didnt have any problems with esprade which uses the same arcade hardware.

actually my xbox crashed with dodonpachi and hung at a black screen if i didnt turn on vmm.

i'm pretty sure its a artwork thing.. with artwork its a hit and miss kind of thing.. if a game uses a lot of memory and then you add the artwork to it , it runs out of memory and will not load or even crash/lockup.

BP said that he had tried 19xx with artwork enabled and it wouldn't load so i had a look at it and played around with it.. so i went into the vm.txt file and set the middle value was set to 32 and i changed it to 24 and 19xx booted up with artwork enabled but the game then ran at only 30 fps instead of the 60 fps that it runs at.

not sure fum if you had artwork enabled or not but when it comes to the artwork the xbox just don't have enough under the hood to run some games with artwork enabled know matter what you do.

With artwork there is also a loss of fps with games using a small memory: raiden and driftout normally run at 60fps but fall at 30-35 fps with bezels.

well i guess the artwork was not such a great idea, although i do like the i candy better then looking at black bars.. i'm not going to give up fps for it and i don't think anyone else will either. so like i said before when it comes to the bezels its a hit or miss thing.

Next.. lol

Just put paper artwork on your TV Hellboy, i can print them for you ! <_<