Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

well for u anime-suki goers who downloads naruto from there, BAM. Naruto is gone. it has been labled Licensed and there goes Anime-suki. this is pretty big since anime-suki is or was to me a popular site to get anime. so there u go...

o yeah and cartoon network will be airing Naruto and other anime series that has also been licensed recently sometime this year. so, for u DUBBING fans, there u have it. and for fan-sub fans like myself, lets see how the voice-overs are and complain bout it afterwards haha. im just glad its not on Kids WB. seriously, i cant take that bullshit u hear on KidsWB.

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well for u anime-suki goers who downloads naruto from there, BAM. Naruto is gone. it has been labled Licensed and there goes Anime-suki. this is pretty big since anime-suki is or was to me a popular site to get anime. so there u go...

o yeah and cartoon network will be airing Naruto and other anime series that has also been licensed recently sometime this year. so, for u DUBBING fans, there u have it. and for fan-sub fans like myself, lets see how the voice-overs are and complain bout it afterwards haha. im just glad its not on Kids WB. seriously, i cant take that bullshit u hear on KidsWB.

Bingo, practically anything that doesn't get licesend by 4kids ends up being good to medicore. ANything 4kids touches becomes crap instantly! TOOK MY DAMN ONE PIECE DAMNIT.

One piece isn't that bad imo and Boomba, there are other torrent sites you know... Oh yea, also you know where AonE's going to release their subs?

yes i know...

naruto was never hard to find. u can go to 4-5 different places to get naruto.

im jus sayin, animesuki is a well known site for naruto and its kinda big now that anime suki took them off. i personally go somewhere else, but yeah...

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

Bah to tell you the truth, lately the graphics for the latest episodes seems crappy. The graphic that I liked was the part where Naruto turned kyubified with Haku, the 2nd part of the Chunin Exam (Rock Lee vs Gaara especially) and finally episodes on Itachi, Jiraya, Naruto, and Sasuke. Does were the episodes in which the quality was pretty good. Compare that to the recent episodes, its sucks.... I wonder what Kishimoto is thinking..

Some people i've talked too have said that. They all prefered the Water Country Arc more then the recent stuff in the anime version.

Damn, just when the anime starting to pick up and got interesting, it was licensed bah.

Anywho.. so looking forward to 123, can't wait to see Lee's druken fist :P and between Naruto/Sasuke

o u havent seen it yet?? i assumed u saw it since u posted the link to the torrent...anyways it was pretty good. i didnt see the preview from 122 so i wasnt expecting the drunken fists and sasuke's emergence. pretty exciting and 124 looks like to be a doozy. i wanted to see more of Shikamaru though...and wow, tsunade, i love her haha. :P