Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

so yeah, 121 wasnt all that great either. but at least its leading into an interesting episode which im lookin forward to. this point of the story is gonna go quite long....

I think 123-124 might be more interesting according to manga :lol:

i does seems like they're using flash back to make the anime longer

Last time, on 120, Kiba and Akamaru's flash back was just too much of a burden to the anime, but this time, the flashback is much properly used also better, after all, showing his childhood is much interesting than reviewing on what we had seen.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i thought flashback only counted the ones that were showen in the show before, but his mom looks like a he and sounded like one too

Recaps are fine with me, the thing that bothers me the most is the animations/graphics of the latest episodes. Why couldn't they make Naruto look like the time he fought Haku? Didn't his kyubified form look better then? Also I'm looking forward to the Kakashi Gaiden for anime. How about you guys?

i really don't care about the kakashi gaiden, cause i thought it was boring and if tey do put it in the anime they better not use another 5-10 ep.s to talk about it and make it very long, cuz i want to c naruto and the others after the time skip in the anime

naruto was never hard to find. u can go to 4-5 different places to get naruto. but now, i ono whats gonna happen. of course there have been sub groups that still releases licensed anime such as samurai 7 or tenjo tenge. but since naruto is so "pokemon" or "dragonball" like in magintude, i ono whats the status is gonna be...im pretty dissapointed. sure its not the end of the world, there are always someway to get licensed anime, but its jus the fact that naruto wasnt licensed for so long and out of the blue, it happens. and i am not a dubbing fan, and i kno naruto is gonna sound retarded one way or another. ;)