Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i don't like rock lee that much cuz he's really not a ninja , anyway the latest eps. are boring, all these talk about sasuke's childhood is kinda boring, i just want to c naruto and sasuke FIGHT!!! they should make the fight really long like a whole episode worth of fighting and no talking

well like some people who posted here, i haven't seen naruto yet but it sounds pretty cool. I haven't even seen an anime in so long... I miss that stuff. Time to get watching I suppose.

i don't like rock lee that much cuz he's really not a ninja , anyway the latest eps. are boring, all these talk about sasuke's childhood is kinda boring, i just want to c naruto and sasuke FIGHT!!! they should make the fight really long like a whole episode worth of fighting and no talking

Rock's bad ass specifically because he's "not a ninja," as you put it, but opinions are opinions.

Personally, I'm sick of Sasuke in general. He's more of a whiny biatch than Sakura, and his character is even more two dimensional than most of the others in the series. He's strong and he's out for revenge.. Oooh, never heard that one before. :D Itachi too. I couldn't care less about how powerful he's supposed to be, but at least his motivations might have more depth. Sasuke has room to grow into a decent character, but so far he reminds me of Akuma/Gouki - "Strong and aloof" makes a fan favorite, but not a good character IMO.

Rock's bad ass specifically because he's "not a ninja," as you put it, but opinions are opinions.

Personally, I'm sick of Sasuke in general. He's more of a whiny biatch than Sakura, and his character is even more two dimensional than most of the others in the series. He's strong and he's out for revenge.. Oooh, never heard that one before. :D Itachi too. I couldn't care less about how powerful he's supposed to be, but at least his motivations might have more depth. Sasuke has room to grow into a decent character, but so far he reminds me of Akuma/Gouki - "Strong and aloof" makes a fan favorite, but not a good character IMO.

sasuke was kool, but all these talk about him trying to kill his brother and gaining power is just very annoying. at the end he's not gonna be stronger than Naruto or Gaara( tis how u spell it) but if u guys have read the latest chap. in the manga. i think sasuke COULD have one of those fox demon thing in him but that's just random guessing

Personally, I'm sick of Sasuke in general. He's more of a whiny biatch than Sakura, and his character is even more two dimensional than most of the others in the series. He's strong and he's out for revenge.. Oooh, never heard that one before. :) Itachi too. I couldn't care less about how powerful he's supposed to be, but at least his motivations might have more depth. Sasuke has room to grow into a decent character, but so far he reminds me of Akuma/Gouki - "Strong and aloof" makes a fan favorite, but not a good character IMO.

sasuke was kool, but all these talk about him trying to kill his brother and gaining power is just very annoying. at the end he's not gonna be stronger than Naruto or Gaara( tis how u spell it) but if u guys have read the latest chap. in the manga. i think sasuke COULD have one of those fox demon thing in him but that's just random guessing

Yeah...Sasuke definately has room to develop, and sure his reasons for living are not the most original..but I think that's sorta of the point. He's driven for revenge, and that's all he's focused on. Kakashi had a talk with him about ppl who lead such lives...I think that once Sasuke deals with his "issues" with his brother etc, he will begin to change into a more interesting character...

Also...just want you guys to be careful of potential spoilers...especially, as Ryuken did, you mention info in the manga that's ahead of the tv series, or speculate on what you've read in the manga ahead of the series. Maybe use the spoiler option that was just added.

Personally, I'm sick of Sasuke in general. He's more of a whiny biatch than Sakura, and his character is even more two dimensional than most of the others in the series. He's strong and he's out for revenge.. Oooh, never heard that one before. :) Itachi too. I couldn't care less about how powerful he's supposed to be, but at least his motivations might have more depth. Sasuke has room to grow into a decent character, but so far he reminds me of Akuma/Gouki - "Strong and aloof" makes a fan favorite, but not a good character IMO.

Yeah...Sasuke definately has room to develop, and sure his reasons for living are not the most original..but I think that's sorta of the point. He's driven for revenge, and that's all he's focused on. Kakashi had a talk with him about ppl who lead such lives...I think that once Sasuke deals with his "issues" with his brother etc, he will begin to change into a more interesting character...

That's exactly what I was hoping. Hopefully, that talk was an early sign of some actual character development.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I'm sick of Sasuke in general. He's more of a whiny biatch than Sakura, and his character is even more two dimensional than most of the others in the series. He's strong and he's out for revenge.. Oooh, never heard that one before. :thumbsup1: Itachi too. I couldn't care less about how powerful he's supposed to be, but at least his motivations might have more depth. Sasuke has room to grow into a decent character, but so far he reminds me of Akuma/Gouki - "Strong and aloof" makes a fan favorite, but not a good character IMO.

Agreed. I saw the 3 recent episodes (excluding 132) and they're boring. I just started to skip through them because you seen the part already.