BIGWORM

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry for the late updates.. anyway I never find the time to post here much. But just so you know.. Naruto lives !!!!

http://yhbt.mine.nu/ - Latest Naruto 129

btw.. The new intro animation is great..but the song really sux =/ then.. the new outro animation was kinda decent, but the song was good :lol:

anyway.. I recently started the manga..and managed to finish up to the latest (254). Lets just say, it has open my eyes. The manga is truly better than the anime. For your information, the manga is way ahead of the anime so to speak.

I downloaded the first ep. now 125 to go ;)

really have my hopes up about this anime.

The first 5 episodes (the intro to the main characters, basically) are kind of cliche and cheezy, but it gets more interesting after that. Things get even better once the whole ensemble cast is in the show.

the new intro song is ok and i like the intro video very much. as for the ending, the song's ok(not my type) but the video was good for an ending

I'd never even heard of Naruto until hearing some mention in other threads, then reading this one, it's kinda piqued my interests. I don't keep up on anime or manga unless it deals with Vampire Hunter D, but I'll check this out. Sounds pretty cool though.

this is more of a teen anime(to me) but if ur an animefan then u'll like it anyway

this is more of a teen anime(to me) but if ur an animefan then u'll like it anyway

*whaps Ryuken with his cane* make it sound like I'm 60 or somethin! :( I'm still a teenager when it comes to some things. *pops a wheelie in his wheelchair and speeds off*