Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

The only good animes that have English voice actors that I know are Inuyasha and Escaflowne which were done by a Canadian group. Actually, both of those animes share the same actors. Dragonball Z was also well done but I don't know what happened to the original voice actors. Seems that they left and were replaced by American actors starting with Freeza saga.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NARUTO's gonna be licensed, WTF!!!!! This is bullshit,

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/pressrelease.php?id=851

ALL YOU NARUTARDS JUST GOT FUKKIN OWNED!

END OF THE FN WORLD HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

hah geez, its not THAT big of a deal. i mean, yeah im disspointed, but thats what happens to great anime series. all licinsed anime are all pretty good ones, and Natuto was way expected to get licensed. it jus sucks that it comes out of no where. so, this isnt really big news bc it was bound to happen.

Oh Fugging well. With all u dumb nuts running around the internet Cosplaying and Making Naruto avatars and Sigs and Posing as the characters in online games. Wtf do you think was gonna happen?

Naruto Got Boring In my opinion. I just watched the latest two episodes and skipped around during it cause I hate watching damn fugging flashbacks or repeats which they do in every flocking episode now

NARUTO's gonna be licensed, WTF!!!!! This is bullshit,

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/pressrelease.php?id=851

ALL YOU NARUTARDS JUST GOT FUKKIN OWNED!

END OF THE FN WORLD HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

Hahahaha... No seriously ryuken, you didn't see this coming? As soon as an anime series gets enough attention in the west, it's bound to get licensed sooner or later. In Naruto's case, the hype has been huge.