Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mai-Hime ended, and the ending was good, it was worth it. Like how EoE wasn't.

EoE?

End of Evangelion, where you know, doing everything like saving the earth from angels did NOTHING BUT SCREW EVERYONE OVER.

Mai-Hime ended, and the ending was good, it was worth it. Like how EoE wasn't.

EoE?

End of Evangelion, where you know, doing everything like saving the earth from angels did NOTHING BUT SCREW EVERYONE OVER.

Yes, EoE sucked hard.

I watched the Xenosaga 12 episode series and I gotta say, it wasn't that bad. The shortness disappointed me but its ok I guess.

You could start out with =

Samurai Champloo (Funny, Good Fighting Scene, not that long)

Samurai 7

Gundam Seed

Gundam Seed Destiny

Naruto

One Piece

Full Metal Alchemist

There's probably lot more but those are all I could think of right now.

I recommend Samurai Champloo, its a really good samurai anime series.

Anyone know if AOne or Anbu are still subbing? I've found up to 126 by them, and I'm pretty sure the announcement came around 120, but I don't know if 126 is as far as they're taking it or if they just haven't caught up to the speedsubbers.

Update:

OK, just found 127 & 128.. I think they're sticking with it..

Edited by Daeval

im doin good with naruto like always so im ok. the animes that i just caught up on are Initial D 4th staGE, Tenjou tenge though it wasnt much, finished Samurai Champloo which was awesome. I need to get goin with Samurai 7 and finish that, catch up on Yaketake Japan, My Hime (mai whatever), i wanna start on Beck and Air, and look forward to the Anime Expo in anaheim, ca! whooooo

oh aNd for the sake of not double posting, not sure if this is old but i dont care haha. sounds...i ono, after seeing how DBZ:saga ate the big one, im hopin this is more like Dante's Awakening and God of War than DBZ: sagas...

Courtesy of Gamespot.com

Naruto goes 3D on PS2

Naruto: Uzumaki Ninden bound for PlayStation 2; cell-shaded pedigree jettisoned.

According to Shonen Jump, a new Naruto action game, this time rendered in 3D, is coming to the PlayStation 2. Slated for release in August, the game will be titled Naruto: Uzumaki Ninden. Bandai will publish the game.

Currently, details on Uzumaki Ninden are few, but from screenshots shown, it appears that Uzumaki Ninden will be an action game where the player takes the role of Naruto Uzumaki, exploring the game's 3D backdrops and fighting various ninjas by using special attacks featured in the original manga series.

Uzumaki Ninden differs from previous Naruto iterations--the Naruto: Narutimate Hero series (PS2) and the Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen series (GC)--in that it is not rendered in cell-shaded graphics like they were.

Earlier this month, Shonen Jump revealed that Naruto is also coming to the Nintendo DS--Tomy will release Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshuu 3 in Japan on April 21 at the price of 4,800 yen ($44).

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE