--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

was trying out the playchoice10 stuff out last night bp and so far so good but im going to have a proper playthrough tonight.prety cool stuff bp. :)

It was just a little present for you (to test) because you talked about it earlier in the topic. (The cfg won't be released before beta 7). Some have been removed because non working or graphics issues. 47 of them are OK.

oh well thanks man,aint i special!!!! :):P

actually speaking about consoles that are emulated on mame,if you remember the megatech driver was added in gold well i have tried most of the roms and it seems that apart from the roms sonic2,revenge of shinobi,super thunderblade,kid chameleon and space harrier all the rest seem to be a distorted mess or just unplayable.

one more thing bp i see that in mame128 you get an option to have the single monitor versions of the playchoice10 games,would it be possible to add this option to ignite?

thing is though when i was trying it out yeterday on mame128 with some roms they wouldnt load with the single monitor version but would load with dual monitor option,i dont know maybe there is a different bios file you need for the single monitor version as mame 128 said that some files were missing and i did have the pc10 bios in there.when i was comparing coinops ignite and mame128 versions of the pc10 games yesterday i seemed to be getting better sound quality from ignite so its all coming together.

i know there was supposed to be no disscusions about games but this is relevant.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all the megatech games are marked as non working in mame 0.84 (even if some roms can be launched, there will be issues). 3 megaplay roms work 100% fine (same source segac2.c): mp_gaxe2, mp_sonic, mp_twc. For the rest NeoGenesis is the answer :) , seriously I really prefer using mame for original arcade games.

Darknior my friend, can you show BP your work on the 720p skin ? It's time to shine !! :-) .

PS: if you don't have time I can have a look at your skin.ini.

Darknior mon ami, peux-tu montrer ton taf sur le skin 720p a BP? C'est le moment de briller !!

PS: Si tu ne veux pas finir, je peux reprendre ton skin.ini, allez ma vieille a toi ;)

Edited by stf

all the megatech games are marked as non working in mame 0.84 (even if some roms can be launched, there will be issues). 3 megaplay roms work 100% fine (same source segac2.c): mp_gaxe2, mp_sonic, mp_twc. For the rest NeoGenesis is the answer :) , seriously I really prefer using mame for original arcade games.

Darknior my friend, can you show BP your work on the 720p skin ? It's time to shine !! :-) .

PS: if you don't have time I can have a look at your skin.ini.

Darknior mon ami, peux-tu montrer ton taf sur le skin 720p a BP? C'est le moment de briller !!

PS: Si tu ne veux pas finir, je peux reprendre ton skin.ini, allez ma vieille a toi ;)

bp added a more up to date driver than the one that is in mame0.84,remember dont go just by mame0.84 a lot of drivers have been updated since and added.i wouldnt go by 0.84 alone especially concerning coinops or mame128.

Ok,

Here is my work on the SKIN, but like i say before, i'm not finish it because i can't see it on my screen :-)

On my screenshot, you can see i move the options but after it is too buggy ;)

IMG_0339.jpg

The link :

http://bskforge.free.fr/HD.rar

I remember that i make :

640 -> 1280

480 -> 720

And i take all the details (coordonnees) in the ini and calculate the % to modify them !

bye

bp added a more up to date driver than the one that is in mame0.84,remember dont go just by mame0.84 a lot of drivers have been updated since and added.i wouldnt go by 0.84 alone especially concerning coinops or mame128.

I 've tested megatech both on coinops & mame84 and I have the same issues for the same games. Mame84 compatibility list has allowed me to bring all my configurated games here.

Except the for the known vasara2, SF, raidenF2000, CrystalGames, what are the other modified or added drivers, from which mame version ? Do you have some source names ?

I maybe have missed a lot of good games ...

Ok,

Here is my work on the SKIN, but like i say before, i'm not finish it because i can't see it on my screen :-)

On my screenshot, you can see i move the options but after it is too buggy ;)

The link :

http://bskforge.free.fr/HD.rar

I remember that i made :

640 -> 1280

480 -> 720

And i took all the details (coordinates) in the ini, and calculated the % to modify them !

There are some x,y not calculated yet, do you want to finish them even if you can't see the result ? Or must I do ?

BP i saw nothing to define the screen area for the launcher in mameox.ini or skin.ini, and get exatcly what darknior gets (1/4 window), are the values defined in default.xbe ? What kind of help do you need ?

Edited by stf

Games that maybe added as they seem to share already available resources

Born to fight - borntofi

19?? International Games

fantland.c

Bronx - bronx

1986 Bootleg of Cycle Shooting

nycaptor.c

Critter Crusher - critcrsh

1995 Sega

stv.c

Deer Hunting USA

2000 Sammy USA Corp.

seta2.c

Ghost Hunter - ghoshunt

1996 Hanaho Games

tickee.c

Ghoul Panic - ghlpanic

1999 Namco

namcos12.c

Golgo 13 - golgo13

1999 Raizing/Namco

namcos12.c

Great Guns - greatgun

1983 Stern

mazerbla.c

Line of Fire - loffire

1989 Sega

segaxbd.c

Rail Chase rchase

1991 Sega

segaybd.c

Shooting Gallery - shootgal

1984 Seaton Grove LTD (Zaccaria Licence)

dkong.c

Showdown - showdown

1988 Exidy

exidy440.c

Trophy Hunting Bear & Mouse trophyh

2002 Sammy USA

seta2.c

Tuts Tomb - tutstomb

1996 Island Design

tickee.c

Wild Pilot - wildplt

1992 Jaleco

cischeat.c

Wing Shooting Championship - wschamp

2001 Sammy USA

seta2.c

cba.gy not now.....no driver adding stuff. Ive allready compromised the core enough for now. You guys need to test avilble games for setup issues...naming issues vmm issues etc so from default its pretty good. And bug test whats in there.

You will need new xbes for the 720p skin as there is now 2 skins. No more orig its LowDef and HiDef skin and alot of coding changes.

well bp i went through most of the settings and all seems fine.. as far as the screen adjustment it looks good and it is easier the way you have it but one thing i did notice is when you first rebuild coinops and go into the adjustment screen it's full screen but after you set it and leave and go back in at the bottom theres about a 1/2'' or so of the red showing but it don't effect the way you set it the first time going in there at all.

Same here. Great stuff as ever BP. I'm pretty amazed myself at how may people stick with HK$ build even though they don't use half of the features. The only thing that was missing from CoinOPS IMO was the autofire.

Ok 720p is being skinned now :thumbsup1: its pretty much in.... do you like the way autofires done now gavin19?

also it maybe missing settings but it has so many HK doesnt have...people ignor that I can go though at least 10 major ones and 50 minor ones..... let alone the keymapping vmm etc