CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

No need to delete CoinOPS people. It is, by far, the best Arcade emulator out there. I've always said so, and I support CoinOPS R5 in my release alongside FBL 1.3.

Otherwise, it's inferior for consoles and always will be unless drastic changes are made to the interface/skins (and, of course, unless of the Rx 1.0 gets stolen. Trust me... after BP's posts today, anything he uses of mine is without my permission, although I know that won't stop him.).

Unlike BP, I am able to admit the worth of his efforts. Even if he did steal 90% of his work, he's done a great job getting things to work together. I've always respected his ability to get things done.

If only he wasn't such a dick about it, right?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol steal what ever of mine you want as its public domain.....im not a hypicryt and say dont use it, im all for open stuff it really is do what you want with it :) most of mame and console stuff was created years ago in in its basis and this is the way it gets better. But I need to see the doctor about my imagination as I steal 90percent when I actually cant remember doing it and thought I coded alot of it...a doctor is sorely needed for that one....im delusional

PS remember to listen to RX!!!! dont delete CoinOPS now....its hard to know what to do in such a confusing world....I would say this, follow what your heart tells you and dont listen to anyone....your heart wont let you down....second option is listen to us, we can tell you :) lol its not as free a world as you think...our jedi mind tricks might make you do something you dont want....like move...or remove something or add something....man life is complexed when our jedi mind control takes over

I'm not stealing anything BP. I'm including your R5 emu in my release, which has been a public release for a long time. I used the datfile to get the roms myself from other sources, I've gotten HD videos from pCe and Bigby helped me collect all the necessary Boxart.

My Arcade romset is the only one which contains a shared folder with FBL roms that saves 1.5GB of hard drive space for those who want both systems on their hard drive.

You should really consider handling artwork as well as videos at the same time in your emu. FBL does this great and it's really cool looking at a large video preview with images of the Arcade, Screenshots, Cpanel, marquee and flyer on the side.

lol steal what ever of mine you want as its public domain.....im not a hypicryt and say dont use it, im all for open stuff it really is do what you want with it :) most of mame and console stuff was created years ago in in its basis and this is the way it gets better. But I need to see the doctor about my imagination as I steal 90percent when I actually cant remember doing it and thought I coded alot of it...a doctor is sorely needed for that one....im delusional

PS remember to listen to RX!!!! dont delete CoinOPS now....its hard to know what to do in such a confusing world....I would say this, follow what your heart tells you and dont listen to anyone....your heart wont let you down....second option is listen to us, we can tell you :) lol its not as free a world as you think...our jedi mind tricks might make you do something you dont want....like move...or remove something or add something....man life is complexed when our jedi mind control takes over

LOL. .. damn dude. I'm just going to quote you before you post from now on since you change everything.

I never once said your work was shit. I think it's great. But I know how much you steal and how you hurt anyone who is trying to help other people. You take and take and make everything your own and then insult anyone who isn't working directly with you.

It's sad, really.... :)

dude I dont care what you do....its public domain....its easy to understand im not hypicryt like you guys....use it mod it....please dont tell me your skilled and helping the project...but mod it anyway you want

please expalin what you give?

ive given so many features that I hand coded its joke to even mention them all.... and you have given us what screenshots? videos all the ones I saw where takens from www.emumovies.com and the screenshots from a site from linked off mameworld....have you coded 720 support for an emulator thats automatic and works with every single game? to name one thing

the people who work with me collect stuff and add it..they dont do it to piss you off they do it for others.....they know what we do is loved and we arnt scared the project will be rejected....we just move forward....weekly and go from strength to strength like the borg...we dont look out what you are doing as we would die waiting.....unfortuantly we dont live as long as the borg....but equally mod away....its all good....just stay out of dev talks as your direction from day one has been wrong to me and so far thats working for me just fine.

in fact every day it works better than the next

dude I dont care what you do....its public domain....its easy to understand im not hypicryt like you guys....use it mod it....please dont tell me your skilled and helping the project...but mod it anyway you want

Just quoting this now so you can't change it without people noticing.

I'm watching you. :)

P.S. hypicryt is actually spelled hypocrite in English.

Nobody on our team is hypocritical though. All due thanks have been given where they were deserved. Sources will be released (for you to steal) when the public betas are released. My sincerest apologies to everyone since we haven't felt the need to put out a new emulator ever 2 weeks with a new name to keep the oral pleasure going on that frequently happens in here.

When we're ready for release, we're ready for release. Where you cater to a group of people who need instant gratification, I cater to people who work together to achieve perfection. We just haven't released anything officially yet since we're striving for that perfection.

It's very close though..... :)

Sure, yours is the most downloaded emulator, BP. That's because there's a new version with a new name every lunar cycle.

I'm looking forward to how you steal our stuff and integrate it into your own. I for one am a huge fan of somebody making a single emulator that can play everything and I hope you get it done. Just be sure to give some fucking nods where they're deserved, and in the future don't go insulting some other people (like me) who work really hard when you're having a petty bullshit argument about something. When you do that shit in a public forum you have to know that eventually people you didn't mean to read that shit will read it.

Regards,

~Rx

Yes sir...thank you rx its been great :)

RX go into thread tracking data :) its easy to find....and then make up your mind about readership....your stuff or mystuff? tell you what ill give you a 10:1 advantage and see who owns who

as you will need this for all the I want CoinOPS stopped, cause I feel insecure about my product posts

Yes sir...thank you rx its been great :)

RX go into thread tracking data :) its easy to find....and then make up your mind about readership....your stuff or mystuff? tell you what ill give you a 10:1 advantage and see who owns who

as you will need this for all the I want CoinOPS stopped, cause I feel insecure about my product posts

Quoting this because I have no idea what it means or what relevance it has to anything.