CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

hehehe cause I mean what I say....so why apoligise for what I beleive....

ok cos and phil a test build is being assembled with some new automatic stuff (I can remember if I just coded it or I just stole it from someone its a problem I have these days)

but seriously ive added a few more features need you to check them and documention is looks good...the more doc the better

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well good luck....I see alot of people here now as they deserted you I know.....maybe they will return to the nest when the kings return.....

so welcome new people go and grab others ... this is how it started..... you will see how good it is and also that stuff can be added in mass and quickly.... I like to do it publically but at times the open source people try and shut down public talk and say its all stolen etc no one really cares its just the closed source people not wanting things to get away on them as it is id say...

WELCOME people :) good to see rx is here and soon you can return to your nest

look dude I know exactly what I stole from open source projects and what I didnt and I also know what open source etc means..... I dont care about what your doing ... take it personally if you want but to me its just dev work as usual....with all the bull....it doesnt help and is just for trolling fun

so no apology start a I hate BP thread or whatever I could care less I believe in what I say.... and have no issues as you dont saying it....i big enough to agree to disagree and let you back to what your doing :)

come on how old are you rx...name calling, I demand an apology? its only amusing to me sorry we are all secure inourselves to not let this stuff worry us...

can you 2 please try to work together and look past your differences, you both do great work and it is greatly appreciated. i can see that the people or person in these arguments is very opinionated, and all that does is lead to the next arguement. Just end the argueing and try to talk about the work that needs to get done, and if you can please "apppreciate each other"

im on my thread I leave his thread alone ... im fine with him not being here saying I take his stuff when I dont even like it and have said that a million times....I know what I do and what I dont, and dont like being told I dont do stuff that clearly I know I do....

He is free to create any of his own threads and I could care less about it....I wish him and others would and you guys would actually support it so it stays and they could stay out :) but they always come back as its the only one really that stays around to long

Our differences are what set us apart and im happy to say im totally diff in thought to all there stuff on this thread they should just start there own stuff....why do I need to work with rx? pce and myself achieve showcase in less than a week from start to finish with all extras and no one ever reported a single issue

you can go and work with him and produce whatever no worries......he will only hold my project back from the direction and momentum it has *the direction is very focused there isnt to much need to talk about what needs to be done it just needs the skills to achieve my end....plus I know from looking at his stuff hes really has limited knoweldge compaired to many around here about mame which is the heart of this emulator

NEW FEATURE ADDED :: New automatic flicker filter feature added....

NEW FEATURE ADDED :: ok did some more work on Monitor is Vertically Mounted option....

Added 2 new skins so I can correct everything... SideHiDef & SideLowDef

NEW FEATURE ADDED :: Rotate monitor clowise and anitclockwise placeholder if needed

BUG FIX :: fixed HD skin rotation

BUG FIX :: stopped the lockup when you have 10x11 pixel aspect and are running in HD

R8 will be out in 5 days....its the final reignite build so if you want something done in it.....let me know or if you know of bugs let me know...or else you will have to wait for

CoinOPS SHOWROOM (which will feature a best of collection and a new rebranding and new look a few more arcade cores to help stuff run in CoinOPS that cant run well now)