CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure about jpark ive got far though with no issues....but not all the way though

fbl core is updated to latest set...pgm to latest sets...they arnt much diff from final burn legends except for pgm thats updated alot...

and N64 work has yet to commence not sure what features it has but reast asured the core features will be looked at soon

beta sent ;) id love moves for big fighters....or some good info....maybe the extas team can do that stuff....lol just joking

ill code a scrapper if needed.....but maybe someone can do it for me....

give me feedback and ill put it in the soon to be anounced R6 if not it will stay out for a while till its been thought about more

Works and looks great! In addition to FBA having some move sets, I know the stand alone port for the arcade Killer instinct games had move sets as well

I am going to take the arcade rom set for epics, put it in an older version of pc mame .8 something (I beliee I have 83 or 82) and use the history dat. Just makes it easier in creating new ini files for those games that would still need it. After that it would be onto console games and I suppose for those cheats/hints type material would suffice

Edited by robot3

the download link for coinops epic r5 has been posted at snesorama and emuparadise.

i would like to see a video of epic r5 running the pgm gamesketsui,espgaluda and dodonpachi dao ou jou on a 128mb ram upgraded xbox without the speed/processer upgrade as well.

just to see how well it works with normal stock 733mhz processer.

+1000 ^^

still no video of ketsui, galuda, DDP DOJ running on 128Mb xbox ? or at least some feedback..........

seems to be just a bunch of *$@çè'' only interested by running their games running on their xbox......

the download link for coinops epic r5 has been posted at snesorama and emuparadise.

i would like to see a video of epic r5 running the pgm gamesketsui,espgaluda and dodonpachi dao ou jou on a 128mb ram upgraded xbox without the speed/processer upgrade as well.

just to see how well it works with normal stock 733mhz processer.

+1000 ^^

still no video of ketsui, galuda, DDP DOJ running on 128Mb xbox ? or at least some feedback..........

seems to be just a bunch of *$@çè'' only interested by running their games running on their xbox......

Sorry but if i am reading this right your out of order mate....

No one has to do anything "for you or anyone else" The peeps on here are the most helpful and friendly, they dont get paid to any of it... most have familys and jobs.... if they end up doing summat remember its free.... All the coders and testers do this for us... most people think the xbox is dead and if it wasn't for BP and all the testers CoinOPS would not even exsist.

Philexile I think has a 128mb and is cool as ice when it comes to testing stuff on the 128mb\ trusty xbox's he is prob just busy... I suggest editing your post to summat more friendly and sending phil a PM...

and if i read it wrong then im sorry and ill edit my post according.... rant over !

i wanted to say that most peoples are only downloading "stuff" , but when it comes to give feedback, or reporting bugs, issues, like the ones BP is asking for....nobody is helping ^^

We all want to know how the latest PGM shmups are running, and no one is able to tell us how they're running....why ? Because they just dont care...

Sorry for my english...

i wanted to say that most peoples are only downloading "stuff" , but when it comes to give feedback, or reporting bugs, issues, like the ones BP is asking for....nobody is helping ^^

We all want to know how the latest PGM shmups are running, and no one is able to tell us how they're running....why ? Because they just dont care...

Sorry for my english...

I think it might have also to do with most having the 128 upgrade BUT with a higher processor (trusty or trusty related board) and NOT just the 128 ram upgrade alone with the regular default processor. So even though I have to patch the default xbe files in order for coinops to play at the regular xbox speed on my Trusty box, I am not what he is looking for in testing. You also have to keep in mind that it is very possible not many know this thread and forum are up and going. Judging from comments posted on older various coinops torrents, most have no idea about this place or even the xbox-scene forums

Edited by robot3