added rachero

added TOAPLAN core FINAL Burn

added CAVE core FINAL Burn

added Game Information (dynamic)

added Game Moves (dynamic)

Q - Is Game Information supported?

A - YES Load files (text files) into gameinfo/Gamename.ini

Press START on the games selection page and select Game Information

NOTE - If there is no gameinfo/Romname.ini file the option Game Information wont display

Q - Is Game Moves supported?

A - YES Load files (text files) into moves/Gamename.ini

Press START on the games selection page and select Game Moves

NOTE - If there is no moves/Romname.ini file the option Game Moves wont display

CoinOPS\gameinfo\Gamename.ini - Allows you to select Game Information in the start menu

CoinOPS\moves\Gamename.ini - Allows you to select Game Moves in the start menu

theres move stuff as well im sure but as usual I dont really document stuff...the usual extra tidy ups and bug bashes

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coinops epic r6 has been posted for download at snesorama and emuparadise.just go to the xbox sections in the forums of these 2 sites.

@bp you might want to start using fileserve for uploading as megaupload is really slow download/upload speeds.fileserve is the one i use these days,just a thought.

no sources...ive released them 50 times with nothing at all coming from it....CoinOPS EPIC sources are out there on a proper source forge.....for others to do slow work on it...I dont have the time or want to make many branchs in a virtual world I can do it on PC alot faster

fumanchu reupload if you want....host it however/where ever

also maybe someone nice will releae some nice move or nice game info packs for you...or maybe nice game/screen/xmv packs for you

no sources...ive released them 50 times with nothing at all coming from it....CoinOPS EPIC sources are out there on a proper source forge.....for others to do slow work on it...I dont have the time or want to make many branchs in a virtual world I can do it on PC alot faster

i think vontro is asking about a download link/source for the actual emulator bp,not the actual sourcecode.

ok good....its painfull to release release sources to many that wont use it...at times I will and if someone who actually can use it or will contribute wants it, I also have no issues just sending it to them....anyones free to modify any of my sources and make there own project....madmab or xtras people can add there stuff in seconds if they want.....im not worried about this stuff....and id even say if they choose to not release sources as they do I dont really care as im not sure it would offer me any forward direction on where I wish to take....... my thoughts on sources..... as I say if someone project managed this stuff would be out but I do it myself mostly and therefor dont need a way to get projects synced....so working realtime myself is fast

peace

Hey BP,

I should be done my game adds by this weekend. A lot can be added to CoinOps without any work and some need control fixes, like Syvalion. Also, there will probably be a number of adds for 128 (and/or Trusty upgrade) XBOX systems such as Monster Maulers.

Talk soon

fumanchu reupload if you want....host it however/where ever

also maybe someone nice will releae some nice move or nice game info packs for you...or maybe nice game/screen/xmv packs for you

Thanks for r6!! The game info pack is still a work in progress but coming along slowly. I have to reformat the text files (well the new ones that were needed) otherwise they go off the screen in Coinops. I need to make sure that does not happen. It is also trying to find more time, I should be able to get another good crack at them by this coming weekend since most of all my other non related projects are now done

Edited by robot3