BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for game moves and game infomation should I use

romname.txt

or romname.ini

or both...both will slow the load down and also one will have to override the other....i recommend one....but which one...they are just text files

note unlike other emus if you dont have anything in the folders you wont notice any diff no extra buttons if you dont have the file...no opening it to say no info....as the option to Show Game Moves or Show Game Info wont be the start menu if the file isnt there to load...I made a pretest before I loaded the buttons

romname.txt

or romname.ini

or both...both will slow the load down and also one will have to override the other....i recommend one....but which one...they are just text files

note unlike other emus if you dont have anything in the folders you wont notice any diff no extra buttons if you dont have the file...no opening it to say no info....as the option to Show Game Moves or Show Game Info wont be the start menu if the file isnt there to load...I made a pretest before I loaded the buttons

whichever method would work best for coinops go with. Technically moves and trivia could be part of the same text/ini file if need be

I dont care anyone can release a pack ive designed it to be anyway you want....if you want more folder let me know ;)

I wont release them with EPIC standalones....unless they are really good and popular but you guys could make nice ones for people....and when they are ready and if people like them ill add them....

theres a new build coming in a few days....

Fixed Tetris Grand Master and added speed upgrade

Fixed Tetris Grand Master Plus and added speed upgrade+

the feature for synopisis stuff is 1 minute to add a folder and match it to any named folder with a dynamic button...they have been in for awhile just never let anyone know due to xtras team hassling me about it and saying i couldnt do it...so I didnt as they where the main ones that wanted it...but from the version you got I made a speed upgrade....can you think of any more dynamic folders that would be good? text wise

romname.txt

or romname.ini

Hi

Use INI or TXT is not important ;)

But i think many move files over the net are .INI ... it will be less work to use them :D

Thanks a lot for this new feature, i love it !

It is impossible to know all the games moves lol

Bye

I saw a problem with Metal Slug 5. In the middle on mission 3, game freezes in the same place! Tryed with R3,R4 and R5 with different roms = same problem. Just notice..........

make sure the fba neogeo core is turned off in the settings and try the game again.

@bp good to see power instinct legends added,also racing hero runs on final burn legends without vmm.