--== CoinOPS IGNITE ==--

BritneysPAIRS

Update: CoinOPS_Ignite_beta4 Released

For bug reports, feelings and suggestions !

-autofire

-rotated vertical games 90%

-widescreen selection for rotated games

features:

New settings. press 2 thumbs in advanced settings page to get the

hidden advanced settings.

Hidden advanced settings:

720p supported (not skinned yed)

Monitor mounted vertically, rotates all games (screen size for horizontal games will be fixed)

autofire button config, choice between A, B, X, Y

Remap default controller (removed from ingame menu if disabled)

must say to disable autofire before entering the ingame menu !!!!!!!!!!!!

-Peace

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the final time sources are out there.... or submit a patch I wont be releasing sources all the time as I consistantly am working on things. Also when ever I have no one does a single thing and they just waste my time. Prove yourself to me, patch mamedox with it and ill give you live sources to work with

If i give you a small kiss can i have the source? :):angry: (joke inside).

Thx for the new Version!

Just tested the new Beta4:

- Autofire, Hidden Settings :angry:

- Many Games aren't working anymore. In Beta3 all Games worked. I updated always from the "CoinOps Gold"-Set. Is there a new .dat-file (RomCenter), i have overseen?

I don't have a HD-TV, so i can't test all the HD-Features.

btw: Where should we discuss new Features or Bugs? In this thread or in the other Release-Thread. It's a little bit confusing to have 2 Threads where a discussion is going on :)

Thx for the new Version!

Just tested the new Beta4:

- Autofire, Hidden Settings :angry:

- Many Games aren't working anymore. In Beta3 all Games worked. I updated always from the "CoinOps Gold"-Set. Is there a new .dat-file (RomCenter), i have overseen?

I don't have a HD-TV, so i can't test all the HD-Features.

btw: Where should we discuss new Features or Bugs? In this thread or in the other Release-Thread. It's a little bit confusing to have 2 Threads where a discussion is going on :)

Can you give 1 or 2 examples of games not working anymore, please ? I'll check fast !

Here is the place for bugs and reports, as it's the topic for work in progress. Thanks H2K

Edited by stf

When receiving beta 4 (and already had beta3), the save E:\TDATA\babe0001 must be deleted and replaced by the one included in the "- save must add" folder given with beta4.

This will refresh the drivers list at the 1st launch & scan the rom list properly !

Can you give 1 or 2 examples of games not working anymore, please ? I'll ckeck fast !

Here is the place for bugs and reports, as it's the topic for work in progress. Thanks H2K

Yesterday i played Flying Shark and Fighting Hawk with Beta3, today with Beta4 it's not working. Ghouls and Ghosts, Ghosts n Goblins, FixEight and many more are not working in Beta4. Gigawing works btw.

Edit: Missed the above post. I'll delete the SaveGame-Folder, insert the new one, rescan and report back.

Before playing the Beta4 i copied the new T- and UDATA over the old ones.

It seems that the rom-names inside the zip are changed in Ignite-Beta4.

Edited by (H2K)-xXx

Can you give 1 or 2 examples of games not working anymore, please ? I'll ckeck fast !

Yesterday i played Flying Shark and Fighting Hawk with Beta3, today with Beta4 it's not working. Ghouls and Ghosts, Ghosts n Goblins, FixEight and many more are not working in Beta4. Gigawing works btw.

Ok , try my advice with deleteting babe0001. All those games work in my build (and you now have the same !)

Ok , try my advice with deleteting babe0001. All those games work in my build (and you now have the same !)

After deleting both "babe0001" in T- and UDATA and copying the new ones, all is working fine now. I didn't delete it before, because it was working without deleting, just overwriting. I'll remember that at the next update.

Thx for the help and the work on Ignite :angry:

ok guys when testing games in coinops ignite, if you find a game thats not working or works but has problems.. please add your findings to this spreadsheet..

Edited: spreadsheet link removed as it's not needed.

Thanks goes out to dirk hermans for putting up the new spreadsheet

Hellfury, or dirk, this can be a loss of time to report non working games that work in fact. (H2K) xXx pointed on a problem about a save to delete and replace, and in many other cases a lot of answers could be: "non working with mame 0.84"

Maybe a cool idea would be to use this spreadsheet to list the set, and mark the no sound features, (known) sound problems, the perfect working games, best frameskip settings... in alphabet order. A cool source for users untill BP releases his already scanned set.

Edited by stf

ok guys when testing games in coinops ignite, if you find a game thats not working or works but has problems.. please add your findings to this spreadsheet..

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pfJ...WieTQ&hl=en

Thanks goes out to dirk hermans for putting up the new spreadsheet

Hellfury, or dirk, this can be a loss of time to report non working games that work in fact. (H2K) xXx pointed on a problem about a save to delete and replace, and in many other cases a lot of answers could be: "non working with mame 0.84"

Maybe a cool idea would be to use this spreadsheet to list the set, and mark the no sound features, (known) sound problems, the perfect working games, best frameskip settings... in alphabet order. A cool source for users untill BP releases his already scanned set.

when you speak about the games having problems with sound these were already addressed in the last spead sheet.

edit/stf there is going to be something like 200 new games added this time and some were your suggestions,so give me some names that are going to be added.