PlayStation 3 Officially Announced for 2006

Gryph

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from watching the whole 2 hour thing (:rofl:)

i am very impressed with what the ps3 has to offer. the performance is quite stunning and the presentation of the mechanisms of everything was flat out impressive. i for sure will get one of these things sooner or later when the time is right.

i am very impressed with what the ps3 has to offer. the performance is quite stunning and the presentation of the mechanisms of everything was flat out impressive. i for sure will get one of these things sooner or later when the time is right.

Everyone's money is going for sony. 360 was good, but then sony showed what it had to offer, still don't know how many gigs PS3's HD is gonna have if it even has one >.<

Everyone's money is going for sony. 360 was good, but then sony showed what it had to offer, still don't know how many gigs PS3's HD is gonna have if it even has one >.<

imma be honest, i almost understood what all those numbers meant. haha almost. i got lost somewhere in the terrflop haha. i was glued to the spec presentation. comparing how strong their processor and ram and whatnot to Xbox 360 was quite interesting.

I'm waiting until the Revolution struts it's stuff. So far I've been thuroughly unimpressed by either Sony or Microsoft.

i too wish i can be that optimistic. i was realy impressed with what 360 brought, so far at least.

anyways, after watching the confrence for ps3, it has given me a feeling that they are gonna "bring it", that sony has given us a reason to not underestimate them. With the way Ninendo has performed in the past couple years with Gamecube, i cant help but feel unexcited. I'm interested to see how it looks like everyone else. but barely announcing that they finally can play DVDs is not much of an accomplishment. they better have something big to offer bc so far, 360 (sorta) and the ps3 has set the bar pretty high. thats my tired opinion =P

I'm waiting until the Revolution struts it's stuff. So far I've been thuroughly unimpressed by either Sony or Microsoft.

i too wish i can be that optimistic. i was realy impressed with what 360 brought, so far at least.

anyways, after watching the confrence for ps3, it has given me a feeling that they are gonna "bring it", that sony has given us a reason to not underestimate them. With the way Ninendo has performed in the past couple years with Gamecube, i cant help but feel unexcited. I'm interested to see how it looks like everyone else. but barely announcing that they finally can play DVDs is not much of an accomplishment. they better have something big to offer bc so far, 360 (sorta) and the ps3 has set the bar pretty high. thats my tired opinion =P

If nintendo doesnt pull a actuall revolution this time around, do you think they'll end up like sega or stick to handhelds?

Maybe people don't notice but Sony could survive without games as is Microsoft. Nintendo on the other hand...