Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I watched it. It was pretty decent but it seemed like it was rushed a little at the end. And there goes 1 hour and 20 minutes of my life, but it was pretty well worth it if you like Naruto

I have the db release of the movie.. pondering whether or not to wait for the AOne before I watch it. I've been watching AOne from the start, and I like the colloquial flavor they add to the translations.

In other news, the sasuke backstory isn't quite as boring as I expected it to be, but I'm still sort of looking forward to its end.

well i liked the movie a lot, thank u Dattebayo...

It did feel like it was rushin in the end, but i really enjoyed it. quite entertaining if i say so myself. Not much on ANBU Kakashi like i hoped for but, i already know thats comin up sooner or later so its ok. 8/10 for me. All we can do now is watch Sasuke fight Naruto for a little bit and then next year around this time....Naruto the movie 2 with Sakura and Shikamaru.. :P

Shikamaru is the sheezy.  I know too many "lazy geniuses" not to like him.

Rock Lee is awesome too.  Unfortunately, I don't know any ------- ------s.

u know me, don't u , lol

ok I tried to read the whole thread. looking for a reliable link to the manga. wanna start at the beginning. registered at narutofan and the downloads appear to be broken. help me out before I lose interest :P

ok I tried to read the whole thread. looking for a reliable link to the manga. wanna start at the beginning. registered at narutofan and the downloads appear to be broken. help me out before I lose interest :P

Oh god no...please no! NOT YOU!!!!