Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

Diso, 132 just starting to get interesting.. and the next 3 episode should focus only on the fight between Naruto and Sasuke. Well if you ask, I know since I read the manga.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Naruto OST 3 is out and can be downloaded at www.narutofan.com but u have to register

Currently at 70%.  Magnis have you recently notice that AonE's translations aren't that well done as before?

i don't download from them, too slow , i like speed sub, since Dattebayo does a great job, i don't have to redownload unlike bleach,

Currently at 70%.  Magnis have you recently notice that AonE's translations aren't that well done as before?

Yeah, I'm glad someone actually have the guts to say it. I admit AonE has the best quality but they made typos from time to time. You know it's different since AonE is by themselves. I assume when they were with ANBU, they were the best around. While ANBU handles the translation and AonE focus on the quality. So yeah, now that changes around. I can't resist saying this, but DB has been getting better and better. Still, I can't take it for stride after having the collecting their episodes to the latest, and starting to keep DB for a change. It's just too out of the question. Furthermore, AonE will be my choice no matter what.

Yeah, I'm glad someone actually have the guts to say it. I admit AonE has the best quality but they made typos from time to time. You know it's different since AonE is by themselves. I assume when they were with ANBU, they were the best around. While ANBU handles the translation and AonE focus on the quality. So yeah, now that changes around. I can't resist saying this, but DB has been getting better and better. Still, I can't take it for stride after having the collecting their episodes to the latest, and starting to keep DB for a change. It's just too out of the question. Furthermore, AonE will be my choice no matter what.

Oh what a relief, if I said something like this in some other Naruto forum, I'd probably be flamed. When Anbu_AonE were together, CrustolX I believe was the translator and from what I hear, he has accomplished a lot of subbings in the online community. The current translator is KurenaiX and to tell the truth, it just can't be compared to what Crustol did. :(

TO the same reason you provided, I have the collection of Anbu_AonE Naruto and I thought about switching to Dattebayo but just ended up downloadin'g AonE's subs. I just hope they do a good job translating and making the movie in good quality. [86.9% done]

Just finished watching the movie.  It was worth the wait and the download, although they could have more fight scenes.  :(  :D

you impatient imbecile :P you could of wait for the sub, to understand it clearly and seeing a much better quality picture. It's worth the wait =P