Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If sasuke's wings were huge ass hnads then it might look better, but sasuke looks like a fag when he tranformed anyway

• 3 weeks later...

well I guess I know why no one has update Naruto 135..

Let see.. Yep, worst naruto episode yet. I lost alot of respect for Jiraiya, still this whole side quest thing is not something I look forward to. Guys, expect this to reach kakashi gaiden/part2 around 2 or 3 months from now, heck I wouldn't be suprise we have to wait til christmas.

anyway thats all for anime.

oh and the latest manga discussion:

man, this is sad.. seems like gaara died =/ I hope it ain't true the next chapter, but it seems the Sakkaku has been extracted from his body, I'm just not sure if he is still alive afterward, lets hope so =/

well I guess I know why no one has update Naruto 135..

Let see..  Yep, worst naruto episode yet. I lost alot of respect for Jiraiya, still this whole side quest thing is not something I look forward to. Guys, expect this to reach kakashi gaiden/part2 around 2 or 3 months from now, heck I wouldn't be suprise we have to wait til christmas.

anyway thats all for anime.

oh and the latest manga discussion:

man, this is sad.. seems like gaara died =/ I hope it ain't true the next chapter, but it seems the Sakkaku has been extracted from his body, I'm just not sure if he is still alive afterward, lets hope so =/

to me it seems like he's about to wake up and maybe get the Sakkaku back, since he was like in his dream world or something like that, but even if it gets extracted, i don't think he would die since he's kinda popular. maybe he just can't be a ninja anymore, but it's just a guess so don't listen to me, hehe

• 4 weeks later...
In the August issue of Shonen Jump magazine (not yet for sale) there will be an interview with the team that is producing the Naruto anime series for VIZ Media that will be airing on Cartoon Network this September. According to the producers the series has been fully cast, the first season of 52 episodes has been completely written, and they are currently working on the music for the series, which will remain mostly from the original Japanese version. Interestingly they sound like they are taking great care in making the series as close as possible to what we are used to, however that looks to not include the original technique names. You can read this interview as part of our new section brilliantly entitled Americanized Naruto that will be popping up when the first episode finally airs, by going here.

http://www.narutofan.com/

So do u guys think the US version won't suck that much??

So do u guys think the US version won't suck that much??

The quality coming out these days are ranging between amazing good and completely crap. Technique names being (possibly slightly) changed is a good thing. Saying "SOMETHINGTOOJAPANESEY NO JUTUS" in english would be well, retarded.