Official: Naruto thread

BIGWORM

ok I tried to read the whole thread. looking for a reliable link to the manga. wanna start at the beginning. registered at narutofan and the downloads appear to be broken. help me out before I lose interest :P

Oh god no...please no! NOT YOU!!!!

hahahah I just wanna see what all the fuss is about. don't worry I have my anti-narutard batspray at the ready.

really I am just bored.

EDIT IN-> meh the pages sizes are all wonky, I was gonna convert it to slap in my psp to see how it looked anyone know how to resize a bunch of jpgs at once?

Edited by garageink

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok I tried to read the whole thread. looking for a reliable link to the manga. wanna start at the beginning. registered at narutofan and the downloads appear to be broken. help me out before I lose interest :punk:

It works fine for me. On the left side of the NarutoFan website, go down to Naruto Manga Downloads. Click on the whichever part you want to see and then either click on mirrors 1, 2, or 3.

i finally saw the movie , it ws great but i also think they rushed the end a lil bit since the fights was very short

ok I tried to read the whole thread. looking for a reliable link to the manga. wanna start at the beginning. registered at narutofan and the downloads appear to be broken. help me out before I lose interest :P

Theres a difference between people that like Naruto, and Narutards.

People that like Naruto just like watching the show. We don't go to the extreme to putting Naruto in our avatars and sigs and post pictures of us cosplaying in our official naruto underwear.

People that like Naruto just like watching the show. We don't go to the extreme to putting Naruto in our avatars and sigs and post pictures of us cosplaying in our official naruto underwear.

which one am i??

which one am i??

The worst kind of all...the Narutard.

well I gave it a good try, but I just don't like what I've seen so far. I'll stick with western comics thank you very much.

/me goes to read "Batman: year one" again

well I gave it a good try, but I just don't like what I've seen so far. I'll stick with western comics thank you very much.

Yes, much better. :P Frank Miller is god. I was afraid our team was going to lose another player. :o

Yes, much better. :P Frank Miller is god. I was afraid our team was going to lose another player. :o

I have Batman: Year One on my bookshelf and Naruto on my hard drive. Does that make me a double agent?

Batman beats every Gaara, Naruto, superhero, Pokémon, something, whatever, etc. out there. He can even breathe in space. Anyone want to see batman Begins?

Thread hijack.