Samurai Shodown 5 Special......DUMPED!

But then Atomiswave is not that far off.

But it will take time.

By that time, I would have already bought the PS2/XBox version <_<

(Which I will do anyway, even if I have the rom. Nothing can beat playing KOF

on a 43 inch TV)

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna ask emule for it later, and when I find it, I'll hope bittorrent's working enough so I can put it up here.

So no link, people playing it already, i love playing with ukyo, bust ukyo even better. Haven't even heard of the db,qcfS move... and with Doom 3 and Half Life 2 both gold, this is gonna be a busy time.

And Dead or Alive Ultimate coming in September!

I'm gonna ask emule for it later, and when I find it, I'll hope bittorrent's working enough so I can put it up here.

So no link, people playing it already, i love playing with ukyo, bust ukyo even better. Haven't even heard of the db,qcfS move... and with Doom 3 and Half Life 2 both gold, this is gonna be a busy time.

We will be waiting for your link then <_<

As for DOom 3 and HL2 going gold, well....it will depend on whose computers can support these beasts to determine who is going to be busy. I am definitely not going to be one of them :blink:

love playing with ukyo, bust ukyo even better. Haven't even heard of the db,qcfS move... And the db,qcfS is just the same as qcfS

Uyko's 1236S move is an air move.

Ok, what move are we talking about here?

K'Dash is talking about Tsubame Gaeshi.

Nohara must be referring to Kagerou(fireball)?

Which is which? <_<

Hey isn't it the one where he does the fire swoop (I'm sure that's his only air move)? sheesh, I've been doing it the hard way with db first before the 1236S part. Don't know anything about fireballs.

Sorry, emule turned up nothing. I saw somewhere that the name was samsh5sp though.

Edited by Hiroshi Nohara

Wait, is this about SSZ:Special?

I didn't think there was bust OR slash in SSZ or SSZ:Special...

Your right, there isn't any BUST\SLASH Selections in SSV/SSVS. Since some characters got their move lists combined. While other characters, like Ukyo, didn't have their bust moves combined with their slash count parts.

Most people are actually glad Charlotte's moves are combined. Hey gryph, Nakoruru death.