Samurai Shodown 5 Special......DUMPED!

The only gribe I have with Samurai Spirits Zero is the A+B Strong Slash. And yes, it's good that they combined Charlotte's moves, so that my friend can no longer abuse her Slash mode so easlily.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most people are actually glad Charlotte's moves are combined. Hey gryph, Nakoruru death.

Seriously, only thing that could counter a Nakoruru in decent hands was..

Haohmaru bust, hanzo slash, galford slash, Tam Tam bust.

The 5 "God Characters" in SS4....

Gaira might even just enter 2146+Start button.

This thread is a mess.Please stick to the topic !

Good point, although we needed something to keep the thread alive while there are practically zero news about the rom :P

I've heard at least 4 different rumors about it so far(which I didn't bother to post anywhere) which all proved to be not worth bothering...

Man, this waiting game's killing us all :D

The Phantom,Jul 30 2004, 06:06 AM]
This thread is a mess.Please stick to the topic !

Good point, although we needed something to keep the thread alive while there are practically zero news about the rom :P

I've heard at least 4 different rumors about it so far(which I didn't bother to post anywhere) which all proved to be not worth bothering...

Man, this waiting game's killing us all :(

There are now to many pages and none of it usefull.Once the dump is relaesed this thread will need to be locked.I will Pin (in neogeo section) the news of the dump if and when it is released :D

There are now to many pages and none of it usefull.Once the dump is relaesed this thread will need to be locked.I will Pin (in neogeo section) the news of the dump if and when it is released 

Sounds good, so until then this thread will go on as a relentless rant in our agony waiting for the rom? :P

The Phantom,Jul 30 2004, 03:16 PM]

Sounds good, so until then this thread will go on as a relentless rant in our agony waiting for the rom? :-D

Well I suppose so. But this thread could go on with our rants about how good or bad SS5 Special is when it is dumped.