Samurai Shodown 5 Special......DUMPED!

hello guys, don't mind if i join in the conversation?  ;)

i've been also "looking" for the rom to no avail...

but at the forums of samurai spirits forever site, a member there posted some screenshots of the game, including a print screen of the emulator that emulated it (kawaks 1.46)

he also said that he can't "give" the link (to the rom) right now because "they" told him not to give it yet (anyway, just read it there and i'll think we will be all green with envy...)

oh well, for the past two and a half months i've been entering and leaving #emuchina, in hopes that samsho5sp rom would be available there (because thats where i downloaded samsho5, few days after the rom cartridge was distributed). i kinda thought that few days after the rom cartridge of samurai spirits zero special rom cartridge was released would the rom be available (and i was hoping wrongly)...

:thumbsu: woah, this has been a long one...

well, i'll be back here again to check whats going on with the big wait...

later :(

with SNKP's queer decisions like...

1) Distribution in Japan only

2) AES version scrooed up

3) Recall of AES version

4) Limited MVS quantity

Things are different from SSZ... we'll just have to wait.

I'm just glad someone went to all the trouble to dump this game.

It would be a b*tch to even get the MVS cartridge outside of Japan.

Edited by [S4]The Phantom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* ive witnessed the release dates of nearly all new banned games (in ROM form -from KOF2k1 to recently KOF2k3 and anything in between). screenshots, teasing and all. since SSZS being the last MVS game, i guess im gonna miss these kind of anticipation days afterall :thumbsu:

*sigh* ive witnessed the release dates of nearly all new banned games (in ROM form -from KOF2k1 to recently KOF2k3 and anything in between). screenshots, teasing and all. since SSZS being the last MVS game, i guess im gonna miss these kind of anticipation days afterall :thumbsu:

Me too. This got me thinking: What are we going to wait for after SS5S? I mean seriously, just think about it....

Wait for Chankast to do Naomi... then later Atomiswave is available... finally Guilty Gear roms. Thats still pretty exciting.

Chankast already does NAOMI, although it's only one game.

hello guys, don't mind if i join in the conversation?  ;)

i've been also "looking" for the rom to no avail...

but at the forums of samurai spirits forever site, a member there posted some screenshots of the game, including a print screen of the emulator that emulated it (kawaks 1.46)

he also said that he can't "give" the link (to the rom) right now because "they" told him not to give it yet (anyway, just read it there and i'll think we will be all green with envy...)

oh well, for the past two and a half months i've been entering and leaving #emuchina, in hopes that samsho5sp rom would be available there (because thats where i downloaded samsho5, few days after the rom cartridge was distributed). i kinda thought that few days after the rom cartridge of samurai spirits zero special rom cartridge was released would the rom be available (and i was hoping wrongly)...

:thumbsu: woah, this has been a long one...

well, i'll be back here again to check whats going on with the big wait...

later :(

Now I wonder if thats the same forum where a user posted pics that I posted by me on another forum in other words that person is BS

Link please to that forum.

*sigh* ive witnessed the release dates of nearly all new banned games (in ROM form -from KOF2k1 to recently KOF2k3 and anything in between). screenshots, teasing and all. since SSZS being the last MVS game, i guess im gonna miss these kind of anticipation days afterall :|

Me too. This got me thinking: What are we going to wait for after SS5S? I mean seriously, just think about it....

You're right... oh man, what are we going to wait for..

Well, there's still team deviance and more that will keep my sharing spirits high.

I'm sure Doom 3 will be available in 2 days...

Homeworld 2 was online a day before its release....

However, SSVS is not out yet, so I'm still waiting..waiting..and waiting.... for a dismally short moment I curse this agony of waiting...

Edited by [S4]The Phantom

The Neo Geo as we know it is about dead...but the Atomiswave is on its way..more than likely SNKP has learned from their mistakes with the neo geo hardware (and sammy making their crap nearly unemulatable) we're not gonna see atomiswave emulation unless somebody pulls a miracle out of their @$$....NAOMI is here i think, so thats something to look forward to, the games for it are f*ckin amazing, but stil, whats the emulation scene gonna be like without the Neo Geo???

SNKP said they won't support their own hardware anymore. But 3rd party developers might still release games for it.