Samurai Shodown 5 Special......DUMPED!

umm....from what ive been reading u fellas still havent found the rom(as in samsho5) well i have it but i cant get it to run. always says my p2 rom isnt there ;)

but i would like to share the database from which i got it. <_< so if anyone wants it jus go to filemirrors or planetemu.uk. and u shud be able to find it.

note: if u dont want a virus dont go to planetemu. at least thats what i was told. and if anyone can help with the p2.bin rom it would be mush appreciated.

ps. pleez tell me if im a bit outdated.....

jus doin my job for VGM: :lol:

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm....from what ive been reading u fellas still havent found the rom(as in samsho5) well i have it but i cant get it to run. always says my p2 rom isnt there :P

but i would like to share the database from which i got it.  :lol: so if anyone wants it jus go to filemirrors or planetemu.uk. and u shud be able to find it.

note: if u dont want a virus dont go to planetemu. at least thats what i was told. and if anyone can help with the p2.bin rom it would be mush appreciated.

ps. pleez tell me if im a bit outdated..... 

jus doin my job for VGM: ;)

Are you sure? I could only find the regular samsho5 on filemirrors <_<

We need the Special edition to feed our hungry of violence for FATALITIES.

*Wants to do Suijia's Zetsumei Ougi NOW*

if we dont get to post it on 1emu..than thats harsh..  :)

but sorta off-topic. quesion..whats so great about ss??.. i played 1-4..but its not that great compared to kof>>??

SS1-4 not great? Oh come on man, you've got to be kidding me. :P

if we dont get to post it on 1emu..than thats harsh..  :P

but sorta off-topic. quesion..whats so great about ss??.. i played 1-4..but its not that great compared to kof>>??

Personally, I like it because the game system (SS1,2 and V) forces the player to learn the ins and outs of each of the characters' moves (both normal and special) and makes him put in the effort for even simple 2-hitter combos. As a result, the gameplay involves more strategy rather than just a game of who gets to land that 30-hit combo first.