Samurai Shodown 5 Special......DUMPED!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad I can't get uber technical like phantom, my side is GGXX :\

Yeah, mine too....I've never gotten too technical with Neo-Geo fighters in the first place. I just play for fun, not to analyze every tactic and move. :P

Edited by Agozer

cool advice phantom.... so what chara do you play as in SSIV/V?

For SS4, I don't have a main char... I would play anything except

Nako/Galford/TamTam.

I enjoy Kyoshiro, Haohmaru, Genjuro, Sogetsu, Jubei Bust and sometimes Hanzo.

For SSZ, I play Yunfei, Kusaregedo, Genjuro, Rasetsumaru.

Ooh, I have this thing for evil dudes like Genjuro B)

I was over at Orochinagi, and Helldell, put out a review for SSVS.

you can find it here

yeah, I really want this 4 on 4 battle to kick off. Since I played ash and got severaly owned(for once) I want to do team thing. And if it does well, I can start one for SSV/SSVS(when it's dumped/avaliable)

Edited by K`dash

I was over at Orochinagi, and Helldell, put out a review for SSVS.

you can find it here

yeah, I really want this 4 on 4 battle to kick off. Since I played ash and got severaly owned(for once) I want to do team thing. And if it does well, I can start one for SSV/SSVS(when it's dumped/avaliable)

Actually the full list of changes has been already released.

I'll post it when I get the permission to translate & post it here ;)

I want to know the complete changes in the game so I know it a bit once the rom is online. I know Yunfei lost his (uber awesome) triangle jump and they removed Hanzo's Brainbuster.

I want to know the complete changes in the game so I know it a bit once the rom is online. I know Yunfei lost his (uber awesome) triangle jump and they  removed Hanzo's Brainbuster.

What do you mean Hanzo's brainbuster? Are you referring to his dp+S command throw (Mozo Otoshi)? I believe he still has it. Hanzo wouldn't be Hanzo w/o that move.

I want to know the complete changes in the game so I know it a bit once the rom is online. I know Yunfei lost his (uber awesome) triangle jump and they  removed Hanzo's Brainbuster.

What do you mean Hanzo's brainbuster? Are you referring to his dp+S command throw (Mozo Otoshi)? I believe he still has it. Hanzo wouldn't be Hanzo w/o that move.

No, the copy move that can be done by 632146+A or B.

The reasons why this was removed from the game (same reason Galford's shadow copy got removed)

is...

1) SNKP called it "Hot spring of bugs". If SNKP called it this, then 'nuff said.

2) One can get out of Mu no Kyouchi way too easily with this.

Instead of fixing the bugs and changing it around to be balanced under Mu no Kyouchi, SNKP actually thought it would be wise that it be removed from the game.

The typical response from SNKP ;)