Samurai Shodown 5 Special......DUMPED!

I'm now uninstalling Freelancer. For what? SS5 Special? NNNNOOOOO..... Doom 3!!! don't forget this, guys.... http://pc.ign.com/articles/534/534862p1.html?fromint=1

BTW, while we're waiting, I managed to beat Sankuro the cheap bastard with Nakoruru, but I really can't get him with Ukyo. He keeps on randomly attacking so I can't just rush in next to him and do the C guardbreaker!!!! Somebody please give me tips on this one.... that guy keeps on eating sushi.

Edited by Hiroshi Nohara

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm now uninstalling Freelancer. For what? SS5 Special? NNNNOOOOO..... Doom 3!!! don't forget this, guys.... http://pc.ign.com/articles/534/534862p1.html?fromint=1

BTW, while we're waiting, I managed to beat Sankuro the cheap bastard with Nakoruru, but I really can't get him with Ukyo. He keeps on randomly attacking so I can't just rush in next to him and do the C guardbreaker!!!! Somebody please give me tips on this one.... that guy keeps on eating sushi.

I doubt the rom size of SSZ:Special requires uninstalling something...

Anyways, with Ukyo use standing B and sitting A, sitting C to cut his sushi and others.

Make sure you hear what he screams and know what/when to block

Ipachi! (Nerd that grabs you from behind)

Huyo! (The sweet-lookin chick that doesn't do anything sweet at all. She just trips you)

Goshi! (The dwarf with huge arms. The most annoying if u ask me)

Anyways, listen to them, if its either ipachi or huyo, do 6+D and grab or combo.

With Ukyo, don't jump towards Sankuro...means certain death.

Use standinc C - oborokatana combo as well.

God Damnit You Guys! Listen To James! This Topic Is All F*cked Up, And There Are Way To Many Pages Here And Like James Said Pretty Much None Of Them Contain Anything That Is Usfull, I Just Came here Cuz I Saw That It Has New Posts.

P.S. I'm Still Looking For 5spec.

God Damnit You Guys! Listen To James! This Topic Is All F*cked Up, And There Are Way To Many Pages Here And Like James Said Pretty Much None Of Them Contain Anything That Is Usfull, I Just Came here Cuz I Saw That It Has New Posts.

Well, James will make another pinned topic when the actual romset is released to the public...Since this thread has already gone so horribly off-topic, why don't we just keep at it?

Think I will have to be the angry moderator soon B)

Sorry no news of ssvs yet :lol:

Edited by James

Until we get something, anything, new screenies, it's a STRATS DISCUSSION B)

hehe That close thread button sure looks good right now.. :lol:

Edited by James

hello guys, don't mind if i join in the conversation? ;)

i've been also "looking" for the rom to no avail...

but at the forums of samurai spirits forever site, a member there posted some screenshots of the game, including a print screen of the emulator that emulated it (kawaks 1.46)

he also said that he can't "give" the link (to the rom) right now because "they" told him not to give it yet (anyway, just read it there and i'll think we will be all green with envy...)

oh well, for the past two and a half months i've been entering and leaving #emuchina, in hopes that samsho5sp rom would be available there (because thats where i downloaded samsho5, few days after the rom cartridge was distributed). i kinda thought that few days after the rom cartridge of samurai spirits zero special rom cartridge was released would the rom be available (and i was hoping wrongly)...

:thumbsu: woah, this has been a long one...

well, i'll be back here again to check whats going on with the big wait...

later :(