Games That Pissed You Off ?

Ikaruga is pissing me off right now...but that's due to the fact I'm worry about my exams too.

Your new Dreamcast deprives you of all social contacts now. :D

My social contacts are also studying for finals so this will be a lonely week. :(

Volley Ball + Marker = companion.

Best. Reply. Ever. Cast Away anyone? ;)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ikaruga is pissing me off right now...but that's due to the fact I'm worry about my exams too.

Your new Dreamcast deprives you of all social contacts now. :D

My social contacts are also studying for finals so this will be a lonely week. :(

Volley Ball + Marker = companion.

Best. Reply. Ever. Cast Away anyone? ;)

-Wilson!! WILSON!!! WILSON!!!

-My name's Voight, dumbass.

hmm ninja gaiden and prince of persia both games piss me off and i love them for that

ahem: ninja gaiden

1.bosses very very very very hard let's see there's nunchaku dood that throws you across the screen, samurai on horse with a large sword, fat guy with a huge gun, weird octupus thingy, hard black ninja with the explosives, that huge skelton, the dragon my god i dont know how many times i got swallowed and i saw ryu die still trying to hold its fangs from killing him, umm alma aka booty lady aka ***** f**** b**** it took me 4ever, o yea the fighter jet with machine guns and missles that hurt, and lots of others

POP: i hate dying anf the traps are hard and the puzzle with the axles o well im at 95% damn its really hard without the dagger lol

hmm ninja gaiden and prince of persia both games piss me off and i love them for that

ahem: ninja gaiden

1.bosses very very very very hard let's see there's nunchaku dood that throws you across the screen, samurai on horse with a large sword, fat guy with a huge gun, weird octupus thingy, hard black ninja with the explosives, that huge skelton, the dragon my god i dont know how many times i got swallowed and i saw ryu die still trying to hold its fangs from killing him, umm alma aka booty lady aka ***** f**** b**** it took me 4ever, o yea the fighter jet with machine guns and missles that hurt, and lots of others

POP: i hate dying anf the traps are hard and the puzzle with the axles o well im at 95% damn its really hard without the dagger lol

That's why I love Ninja Gaiden, to keep you playing to kick those bosses @sses!

P.S. All the bosses have patterns (thankfully) so all I had to do is figure out their next move so I can counter it.

I can also say that all the Megaman games that I have played have pissed me off one time or another. Until you get those boss patterns down, it can be quite frustrating, especially with Sigma.

I can also say that all the Megaman games that I have played have pissed me off one time or another. Until you get those boss patterns down, it can be quite frustrating, especially with Sigma.

The older Megaman games (1-9) were pretty easy, never really got pissed, but yeah, in the X series, Sigma could be a real pain in the arse... I especially hated how he'd always turn into like 50 different things, and the last one would always be a giant version of his uglyass face

Megaman can own you at times.

The first few fights are always hard. But once you get all your health upgrades and fancy armor suits, it gets alot easier.

I wish I had an awesome armor suit...

Yeah, I know what your talking about...I've never been too good in Megaman games, since boss battles require quick fingers and good timing...

It's the same with all games such as DMC.

Counter Strike, because it is and always has been the most rubbish piece of crap game ever made, with crap gameplay, boring physics, rubbish graphics and a fun factor of 0.

Prince of Persia always pissed me off, to the point of pulling my hair out, because I found it so hard.

And almost all sport games piss me off, because I just can't play them for peanuts.

Need For Speed games piss me off, because I just can't play them - they are too damn realistic for me. I'd rather the more exagerrated and arcadey racers.

Err......Need For Speed realistic???!!?

Man, u should play Tokyo Extreme Racer 3 (or the Japanese version Shutoku Battle 01) or Kaido Battle 1 or 2. That is what I call realistic.

Games that pissed me off:

Omega Rugal : KOF98 / 2002.Damn those Genocide Cutter

Johann : Rage of the Dragon. Until I found out that ANYONE can beat this guy using

jump kick and sweep combo.

Sissy : Matrimelee. Tactic same as the above.

Shinobi (PS2) : Still cannot complete this game :blink:

Pissed me off? Let's see...

Virtua Fighter 4 - Best game of the year my ass. It's only good if you know all four hundred and one of your characters moves.

That's about it though. In order to reduce stress in my life I've stuck to using Gameshark, Trainers, and Hacks for all of my games. True I don't really have any real triumphant feeling when I'm done. But atleast I beat the game. ^^

Street Fighter has never given me any stress, it just comes naturally to me so I kinda skip the learning curve and went straight into the fight most of the time. Moves and strategies are very simple.

current controller buster:

Guilty Gear XX #Reload mission mode. It's freakin impossible.