Games That Pissed You Off ?

The last game to really piss me off was Viewtiful Joe at the end bosses. Damn that made me so angry  :lol: I'm pretty sure Ninja Gaiden will annoy me even more when it is released here in a couple of weeks.

You should get because it's freakin fun, but it's super tuff later in the game.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last game to really piss me off was Viewtiful Joe at the end bosses. Damn that made me so angry  :lol: I'm pretty sure Ninja Gaiden will annoy me even more when it is released here in a couple of weeks.

You should get because it's freakin fun, but it's super tuff later in the game.

Well the dude at game stop said it wasnt hard, it was just easy to die. I guess it's a little like devil may cry.

Games Online Basically:

People that only the word elite and newbie

Hackers, childish People, Immaturity

When Someone keeps killing you for personal enjoyment.

When Stuff Doesn't Work when it should

- Gun should fire

- Raging demon fist should work but instead Ryu picks akuma up and throws him

:/

What about Clock tower for Snes?

Indeed hackers are ruining online multiplayer games. They are so "desperate" for a win, that they cheat just for an additional point in their statistics. Playing a game where you can't be beaten because you cheat (not if your good :lol: ) is pretty sad.

uhhhh.... Mega Man, StreetFighter, Mystical Ninja, Castlevania, Chess, Super Mario Bros 3, Pac Man, Metal Slug, Metal Warrior, Tony Hawk Pro Skateboarding, Silent Scope, MoCapp Boxing, Police 911, Soul Calibur, Ice Cream, Sonic the Hedgehog, Metroid Prime, Trogdor, Tennis, NHL Hitz, NBA Streets, My Street, Magical Drop, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, Super Buster Bros., ALien Hominid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Dream Mix World TV Fighters, Final Fantasy VIII and X, Allstar Baseball, Konami Krazy Racers, Gran Turismo 3, Ridge Racer 4, Time Crisis 3, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Counter Strike, Mario Kart Super Circuit, Super Mario Kart, Demon's Crest, Gunstar Heroes, Aladin (Gen&Snes ver.), Prince of Persia, King of Fighthers, Population:Tire, Ninja Assualt, Shaq-Fu, Sparkster, Ristar, Knuckes Chaotix, Super Punch-Out !!!, Punch Out,Kingts of the Round, King of Dragons, Warriors of Fate,Dungeons and Dragons, Gauntlet Legends, Backyard Baseball, Worms, Lemmings, Lost Vikings, Mega Man Zero,    Mega Man X, F-Zero, Super Off-Road, Top Gear, Boogerman, Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire, Star Wars Episode 1: Jedi Power Battles, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Maximo, Ghouls and Ghosts..... and many more. ( I love all these games :blink:  cept for Shaq Fu :lol: )

Did you mean the trogdor game from homestarrunner.com?

Trooggddooor!!! That game is cool, what pissed you off about it?

Indeed hackers are ruining online multiplayer games.  They are so "desperate" for a win, that they cheat just for an additional point in their statistics.  Playing a game where you can't be beaten because you cheat (not if your good :lol: ) is pretty sad.

2 reasons why Hackers made hacks is;

1) They want to show off how easy it is to exploit they system and security(coughcounter-strikecough)

2) (May apply to certain hacker groups) They want to ruin the game because it's fun.

3 Famous hackers now work with actual gaming frims now. One memeber from myg0t now works with Valve's VAC system, another works with United Admins and Razor, who was a famous UT hacker works with Digital Extremes and Epic to make the security modules for UT2k3/4

Indeed hackers are ruining online multiplayer games.  They are so "desperate" for a win, that they cheat just for an additional point in their statistics.  Playing a game where you can't be beaten because you cheat (not if your good :lol: ) is pretty sad.

2 reasons why Hackers made hacks is;

1) They want to show off how easy it is to exploit they system and security(coughcounter-strikecough)

2) (May apply to certain hacker groups) They want to ruin the game because it's fun.

3 Famous hackers now work with actual gaming frims now. One memeber from myg0t now works with Valve's VAC system, another works with United Admins and Razor, who was a famous UT hacker works with Digital Extremes and Epic to make the security modules for UT2k3/4

actually, the Koreans who run the game "Gunbound" are really strict when it comes to hacking the game, if you use at least 1 hack one time, you're banned. Seriously, they banned almost every pro there was when the game first because public cause they were found using hacks.

counter-strike bc a fun game like that is always killed by lil pusssies who complain when they die and act like they are 8....

i suck at the game and this is comin from me...thats pretty bad..

Did you mean the trogdor game from homestarrunner.com?

Trooggddooor!!! That game is cool, what pissed you off about it?

all those homestarrunner games roxors. heheh I love the one that looks like virtualboy. I can't remember the name. but when you die the strongbad face says something like "Your head a Splode" you can get to it from here

Only one game so far has ever pissed me off to the point of breaking things: That would be Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. You go through the entire dungeon, get to the boss, watch it die, and then yell out in pain as you realize that you forgot to play that dumb song, and the moon sodomized the game. That happend to me 3 times. I am forever scarred.