Games That Pissed You Off ?

Usually in Hitman I get so frustrated that I turn on God Mode, give my self all weapons, and then just slaughter everyone.

ditto. I just wanna mow em all down by the time i get halfway though the level. :(

But codes like that dectract the player from the experience of "dying". :huh:

Agreed. I've never cheated on a hitman game. I've been tempted to, but it really would ruin the whole point of the game.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back in '97 I had my first computer, I played WarCraft 2!! I was very good though I was only a newb at the game!!! Then a classmate came

by and introced cheats into my gaming expirience!!! I started using them alot but at the time I wanted to play fair I discovered I sucked at it!

I played so bad that I was taken out in less than 2 minutes!!! I blaim him

for that!!!!!

Usually in Hitman I get so frustrated that I turn on God Mode, give my self all weapons, and then just slaughter everyone.

ditto. I just wanna mow em all down by the time i get halfway though the level. ;)

But codes like that dectract the player from the experience of "dying". :lol:

Agreed. I've never cheated on a hitman game. I've been tempted to, but it really would ruin the whole point of the game.

Cheats are BAD! NEVER USE THEM!

The last time I used cheats...I was 9.

• 5 weeks later...

I must put in my 2 cents.

Mortal Kombat: Special Forces

Stupid all around

Jade Cocoon

The whole fighting and gaining level crap was all nonesense. Someone had to puke that leveling system up.

Final Fantasy 9

Couldn't stop getting headaches from how rushed this entire game was.

All Tekkens

Always Namco's guinea pig for the Soul games.

All Virtua Fighters

If it weren't for Kage...I wouldn't of even noticed this game. Wait...I still don't.

Legend of Zelda; A Link To The Past

Best LoZ my ass.

King of Fighters '99

The only one I own and fully played. Tooooooo sloooooow.

Ninja Gaiden (Xbox)

Wow, ripped off 4 things (so far that I've noticed) and every moron still thinks it's an original masterpiece...PFFT!

Halo

This game reminds me of something. Oh yeah...Red Faction!

Alone in the Dark 4 (which ever was the one release on PC, DC and PSone)

Crappiest survival horror game in existence.

Wu-Tang crappy beat-em up game

Replaced Thrill Kill. Nuff said.

Blood Omen 2

Faggy fighting. Roam freely my ass. Faggy story.

Strider

Was too hard for me at the time.

Any game that deals with flying

I hate flying games.

BMX XXX

Worst extreme sports game in existence. Plus my head still hurts on how the PS2 version is censored and the others aren't.

Dead to Rights

Cliched out the ass.

Splinter Cell

Like I really care how real the light is and that curtain like crap move around "realistically". Maybe instead of spending so much time on something that truly does not matter and maybe on better gameplay, story and maybe...I don't know...the entire game. Then maybe Splinter Cell could of been a MGS killer. Or not.

All Tomb Raiders

I bet Crystal Dynamics will show Eidos how to truly make a game. We've had what 5-6 sequels and these idiots (Eidos) still couldn't understand that the biggest problem was controls? Oh no, it must be that Lara doesn't have enough moves. Or her tits don't look more science fictional yet. Pfft!

Skythe: I agree with BMX XXX, Dead to Rights and All Tomb Raiders.

Especially BMX XXX, since the whole gameplay felt like it was put together by a quadraplegic and the XXX stuff wasn't even worth it. Sold primarily to horny teenagers.