Games That Pissed You Off ?

Rage Of the Dragons!!!

The final boss pissed me off so much, i think his name was Johan or something.  Just plain cheap.  The final boss of Matrimelee was pretty cheap to, but not to the standard of Johan :-D

Just use jack and jump high kick and use that forward lung puch move

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zelda: Ocarina of Time: That damn Water Temple! :)

L O L

I know how you feel, that facking thing was so confusing :-D:)

i have a story that pissed me off:

back when genesis was hot, i rented toejam and earl 2 and on the last day of the rental i was playing and i was on my way to get the final piece for the ship and all of the sudden a thunder storm cause our power to fade in and out thus causing the genesis to freeze :-D

another game that pissed me off before was marvel vs capcom. onslaught was a biatch at times :)

uhhhh.... Mega Man, StreetFighter, Mystical Ninja, Castlevania, Chess, Super Mario Bros 3, Pac Man, Metal Slug, Metal Warrior, Tony Hawk Pro Skateboarding, Silent Scope, MoCapp Boxing, Police 911, Soul Calibur, Ice Cream, Sonic the Hedgehog, Metroid Prime, Trogdor, Tennis, NHL Hitz, NBA Streets, My Street, Magical Drop, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo, Super Buster Bros., ALien Hominid, Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Dream Mix World TV Fighters, Final Fantasy VIII and X, Allstar Baseball, Konami Krazy Racers, Gran Turismo 3, Ridge Racer 4, Time Crisis 3, Devil May Cry, Resident Evil, Counter Strike, Mario Kart Super Circuit, Super Mario Kart, Demon's Crest, Gunstar Heroes, Aladin (Gen&Snes ver.), Prince of Persia, King of Fighthers, Population:Tire, Ninja Assualt, Shaq-Fu, Sparkster, Ristar, Knuckes Chaotix, Super Punch-Out !!!, Punch Out,Kingts of the Round, King of Dragons, Warriors of Fate,Dungeons and Dragons, Gauntlet Legends, Backyard Baseball, Worms, Lemmings, Lost Vikings, Mega Man Zero, Mega Man X, F-Zero, Super Off-Road, Top Gear, Boogerman, Super Star Wars, Star Wars: Shadow of the Empire, Star Wars Episode 1: Jedi Power Battles, Halo, Ninja Gaiden, Maximo, Ghouls and Ghosts..... and many more. ( I love all these games :) cept for Shaq Fu :-D )

Let's see...

* Rage of the Dragons - Johann = Doesn't get any cheaper than that.

* Igniz = Got to love his desperation moves :)

* Princess Sissy in Matrimelee = Almost up to par with Johann

* Original Ninja Gaiden = I saw this ZSNES movie where a guy played this game from start to finish without getting hit once...

* Some of those later missions in GTA: Vice City that involve a timer. :-D I'm never good with timers.

* Jak II: Renegade = The mission where you have to destroy 5 of those Hellcat cruisers.

* Devil May Cry on Hard difficulty. :)

* Those "nearly impossible" missions in Guilty Gear XX.

* Trying to beat Shinra in the Sphere Break tournament in FFX-2.

* Ozma in FFIX.

* The second and first classes in the Gunner's Heaven in Wild ARMs 3

* Omega Rugal (or whatever he's called) and Shin Akuma in CvS2

Edited by Agozer

i have a story that pissed me off:

back when genesis was hot, i rented toejam and earl 2 and on the last day of the rental i was playing and i was on my way to get the final piece for the ship and all of the sudden a thunder storm cause our power to fade in and out thus causing the genesis to freeze :-D

another game that pissed me off before was marvel vs capcom. onslaught was a biatch at times :)

Yeah onsluaght is hard at first but then he gets easy after playing him for a while. Choose somebody not too big when fighting his first form and duck in a corner and block, kick, and special, then on his seconf for just high jump and hard punch or kick and try usuing a guys with like a jumping special like ryu or cyclops.

Another game that pissed me off was Counterstrike. All the abusive admins, freakin hackers, newbs, and the really good people that dominate the server.